I Need Votes to Win an Internship in NYC! 3 seconds!

UPDATE: YOU DONT EVEN NEED A FACEBOOK. YOU CAN PUT A FAKE EMAIL!!

Hey guys! Long time member of NT, but I haven't posted in a while. I try to always help out when you guys need votes, so I'm reaching out to you guys now! 

I have entered a contest to win an internship in NYC and your help would be greatly appreciated. I think winning this will propel my career after graduation! 

All you need to do is log in with your facebook to cast a vote. The top 5 in votes will advance to judging, and the leader currently has about 500 votes.

I intend on winning the competition!

http://www.nyinternproject.com/entry/256399

You can also follow me at www.twitter.com/edwardhuonline 

Thanks guys!

-Eddie

PS: Share this with all your friends or log into every facebook you know the password to and vote! 
laugh.gif

voted. 
not really sure what it was for though. they're gonna give a job to the person with the most votes?

Originally Posted by derrty6232

You gotta win internships now?
laugh.gif
It's a paid internship in NYC!
Originally Posted by GottaBeEm21

voted. 
not really sure what it was for though. they're gonna give a job to the person with the most votes?
The top 5 applicants move on to actual judging. The top two from them get flown to NYC for a few days to interview. Winner gets the Summer internship!
Originally Posted by GrimlocK

info on your avy and i'll vote. You might be just goofy enough to win this.
Arabella Drummond!

Thanks for the votes so far guys! I'll need people to chill with in NYC if I win! 

Thanks guys! I have 200! Which is already more than half way to what I need to get in the top 5. But I'm going for that number 1 spot! I'm sure much comes from NT. Thank you all so much!

Back
Top Bottom