I never get sick. Is anyone else like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hijo Del Promo

formerly xxhu5sl1npnoyxx
So colds, flu, respiratory illnesses are things I never think about in my life. I never get them.

But all this Coronavirus actually made me think about it, and I am curious to see if any other NT members are like this.

I am 35 years old. I luckily haven't had the flu, a cold or been sick since 2008, and prior to that 2003 because I went to Vegas NYE wearing the thinnest track jacket known to man.

I don't even live a really healthy lifestyle.

I quit smoking cigs and drinking when I was 30 because I started getting gout. I switched to Marijuana shortly there after and I smoke every hour, all day, 24 hours a day, almost 5 years Iv'e been high technically. I developed a tolerance for weed about 2 years ago, even after tolerance breaks, I no longer get high, and I smoke good namebrand stuff, concentrates, edibles, you name it... I never get high. It's actually annoying.

My diet consist of water, coffee, salad, fruits, yoshinoya and a random snack (like a cookie or candy bar) I work out maybe 2-3 times a week. I sleep 7-8 hours a day.

I've also never been vaccinated other than in 2013. My whole life I never took medicine or prescription except in highschool, I drank a bottle of Dayquill.

I am around friends,their kids, my parents, girls I date, their friends...all the time, they've been sick around me, infected others, etc... It never infects me.

With this Corona Virus, for me personally I'm not worried because I feel like I will evade this too. I am concerned for my friends' parents and mine's too, though.

Also I am rarely stressed , I just don't let anything bother me.

Is anyone else like this? Is it normal to never get sick?

EDIT:
This is a 100% serious post, and I am not trolling or cutting a promo, or doing a storyline. I am just curious who else never gets sick, even though they don't lead an ultra healthy lifestyle.

This you

the-wolverine-2013.jpg

Actually, my mutant power is more so Domino, I am extremely lucky.

It started in the 4th grade.

Musical chairs cake walk, how they call my number 9 times? I came home with 9 cakes.

Since then, everything seemingly works out for me.

I'll occasionally get a cold or sinus infection but never sick sick... team no flu shot

You want to see an RIP?

All you do is post about NOTHING masked behind a bunch of long-winded words.

But when it comes to really talking and interacting you have NOTHING to say. And since NOTHING does NOTHING for me or to me.

Get your NOTHING self out of here.

And I know your'e not clever or witty enough to come up with SOMETHING, NOTHING.

But when you do, RIP.

You can have the cold, flu but not develop any symptoms. You're actually the most dangerous person to be around.

So you would prefer to get sick all the time.

I may be dangerous, but I am also the smartest between us too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom