I never knew that......

Catfished is a southern thing .. Even though you thought your getting something better it still turns out okay

Black people from Africa in the united states are the worse they are willing to take that "token " role and yet let ret the test suffer

Catfished is a southern thing .. Even though you thought your getting something better it still turns out okay

That's not true. The show explained how catfish would keep some other type of fish company while being transported.

I can't remember all the details but I'm sure you can find the actual story somewhere.

-if you're at disney and you see mickey mouse, there is a 98% chance theres a woman inside the costume

-orville wright and neil armstrong were alive at the same time

-if you slash someones tires, only slash three. insurance only pays for 4. and vice versa

- the pound sign, or hashtag sign is actually called an octothorpe

- the human eye can see more shades of green than any other color,. it was a survival tactic back when our ancestors lived in the trees and plants and stuff.

porcupines make noises

CnLJqd8WcAE8tpx.jpg

Tim Duncan has been in every 2K basketball game. Dreamcast - NBA2K16 (via @Steve_OS)

-orville wright and neil armstrong were alive at the same time

I hate facts like this. I know both have to do with air and flight but one was obviously way younger then the other at the time.

Just like the fact of "MLKJr and Anne Frank were born in the same year"..... ok
indifferent.gif

i agree its kinda obvious but to me its interesting because we went from learning to fly to going to the moon in a lifetime.

thats wild to me.

In the 1980s, there was an online service called Viewtron. You could read news, buy stuff online, e-mail, bank, etc. It predated the modern internet.

It folded in 1986 because it was too expensive and was losing money.

Back
Top Bottom