I never knew that......

There is a code phrase to indicate that the President and the First Lady are having sex. The code phrase is “they are discussing the Bosnian problem.”

105dc822ced1fe750b0b2dce8149cd68.gif

:D :evil:

Last edited:
if you didn't have one before the newest NT then you can't add. I can't even edit the one I have right now. completely frozen

I never knew that west coast was good until I moved to the rocky region time than. Central time .. it only gets worst going east since you. Any watch sports and still get good sleep

Ad-Rock from beastie boys is responsible for too many things to list. But a few things:

He started the backwards baseball hat trend in the 80's
IMG_0477.JPG

Invented the word "sampling" as it applies to music. And the term was first used legally in a lawsuit against The Beastie Boys in the late 80's. Sugar Hill gang was the first group to be involved with a sampling lawsuit. But it wasn't called sampling at that time

He discovered LL Cool J, amongst many others. He was responsible for listening to all the demo tapes that got turned in to Def Jam back in the day. He listened to LL's tape, was impressed, told Russell to sign him. Russell did, and took credit for discovering him. Ad-rock actually made the beat for LL's first record "I need a beat." Using the first drum machine he ever bought. Again, Jazzy Jay and Rick Rubin of Def Jam took credit for producing this.

Could do a dissertation on the little known facts about the band, but these are the random ones I can remember off top of dome. There was another one about a famous rap album that came out in the 90's. I can't remember it, but it was a lengendary classic from some artist. Anyways, dude didn't have all the equipment so he crashed at Adams crib and borrowed some of his gear to make the beats and the rest was history. Wish I could remember who it was

How many of these do you have?

z4white-club.jpg
z3opaque-club.jpg
10 clear.jpg

1 black.jpg
2 grey.jpg
5 light green.jpg

9 yellow.jpg
3 blue.jpg
4 green.jpg

6 red.jpg

:nerd:

calibeebee calibeebee

most of them came in clear/black v-cases so it wasn't obvious that there
was such a color assortment...no twitter back in 1989 either

Christmas trees take 10 years to grow. There will be a shortage this year / high prices since the trees were growing during financial crisis 07-08

reminds me of one time my bro's gf needed to do some retraining for her job so for a week she got a hotel at a 4 or 5 star hotel in SF. We live in the bay so its nothing special but my bro took advantage of it and stayed with her. he recalls that in one of the reviews someone gave the hotel 2 stars based on "I was appalled to find out on my second day staying at the hotel I noticed that one of your customers was walking around the lobby area wearing jeans. what kind of place is this?! I thought X hotel had a more classy sophisticated reputation than this. I will not be coming back here"

jeans...... denim......... F-----ing Levi's pisses this dude off.

My brother was like wtf and would casually walk in his normal shin dings :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom