I never knew that......

The Gates of Hell:
in '71 The Soviet Union was looking for oil deposits around their vast lands and thought they came around to something in now present day Turkmenistan. Got a crew, went to the location dug a bit and it cracked into a crater easily. No oil. It was methane gas tho. releasing gas in the air and spreading. Not the biggest problem except it'll eventually poison nearby wildlife and if it spreads enough to villages the town will explode with a single match or lighting a stove.

so they lit a match before it spread. they figured the fire will go away after a few weeks. 50+ years later its still going.

They've tried to make it a tourist attraction but its still Turkmenistan.

This Scott Hall wrestler was Razor Ramon? :wow:

1647491766638.png

Not many people know about American President Abraham Lincoln. He got his shine ONLY after Daniel Day-Lewis played him in the movie Lincoln (2012)

this was the chair he was assassinated in. its in the Henry Ford museum in Dearborn Michigan
8ymh7hcpkua41.jpg

darker spots reveal blood stains at the top of the chair. (ninja sized pic for a reason)

As a thought experiment a Lithuanian man designed a rollercoaster made to kill you. aptly named Euthanasia coaster. The deal is after going hella high straight up you will drop down and experience 7 loops in a row which during that time you'll get 10Gs of force and because of the loops your blood will go to the lower half of your body. Those two combined will equate to death in less than 60 secs due to lack of oxygen in the brain. for reference when the astronauts of Apollo 11 were reentering Earth they experienced 7.19 Gs

It doesn't exist in real life, just basic table models but serves as a testament to the ends of human imagination. so here's a video of someone who made it in a video game

That **** made me dizzy after the 3rd loop. Hell nah.

Everyone knows about Abraham Lincoln. He’s the most written about American President ever and approximately the 2nd-3rd most written about person of all time.
He is literally on the face of money. Probably top 3 most easily recognizable president too.

Not many people know about American President Abraham Lincoln. He got his shine ONLY after Daniel Day-Lewis played him in the movie Lincoln (2012)

this was the chair he was assassinated in. its in the Henry Ford museum in Dearborn Michigan
8ymh7hcpkua41.jpg

darker spots reveal blood stains at the top of the chair. (ninja sized pic for a reason)

This is actually crazy that this is the chair. Wonder if it got sent to a museum or somewhere after it happened and its been just in preservation ever since. Otherwise how do we know for sure that this is the one you know.

I’ve been to the museum many times and seen said chair. Crazy because I thought Abe was one of the most popular presidents.

Back
Top Bottom