I never knew that......

i love whales lol

beluga whales like musics

sperm whales sleep vertically

the blue whale is the largest creature ever on earth, its tongue can weigh as much as an elephant.

there are whales today who were born before moby **** was written.
whales communicate using "songs" so its not a shocker at all that they like music

real talk, i knew you was gonna say somethin about whale ding dings, you must be white, white dudes always talkin about d size

dam, the fall out is really whats crazy, the bomb explosion doesnt look that big

i chose the first h bomb 

i love whales lol

beluga whales like musics

sperm whales sleep vertically

the blue whale is the largest creature ever on earth, its tongue can weigh as much as an elephant.

there are whales today who were born before moby **** was written.
whales communicate using "songs" so its not a shocker at all that they like music

real talk, i knew you was gonna say somethin about whale ding dings, you must be white, white dudes always talkin about d size
huh... never knew that about myself

no actual research to back this up but just off this video rats are as smart as dogs
eek.gif

Rats are misunderstood and IMO actually kinda cute, as long as it's not sewer rats. They can be trained for some very useful tasks:

Pennies were made using definite measurements. 16 pennies stacked equals an inch and 16 pennies laid out in a line equals 1 foot.

The mayan long count calendar was created 30 yrs b4 jesus was born.

In track and field events in the olypics , if you move as the gun sounds its considered a false start. The human brain cannot hear and process the noise in under .10 seconds

View media item 1674733
How 2 get a smoove pour

Back
Top Bottom