I never knew that......

IMG_2634.jpeg

Imagine the common phrase “aye bro just backrub it to find out”

Ayo

So "google maps" would have been... >D :rofl:

the group O-Town still tours, not sure if that is sad or can't knock the hustle

I don’t know, kinda weird I guess. Dudes are well into their 40’s. Has to feel a bit strange to be singing those teen pop songs. On the other hand, if people are still willing to pay to see them perform, why not. 🤷‍♂️

I don’t know, kinda weird I guess. Dudes are well into their 40’s. Has to feel a bit strange to be singing those teen pop songs. On the other hand, if people are still willing to pay to see them perform, why not. 🤷‍♂️

How is LFO still a thing? Two or three of their members have died.

Edit
Didn't mean to quote you.

The fans of the 90s-00s teen pop wave have disposable income now.

Firefighters can utilize Bernoulli's principle to help extinguish fires by creating a low pressure area that draws air and smoke out of the structure.

Here's how it works:
When water is sprayed from a fire hose nozzle at high velocity, it creates an area of low pressure around the nozzle stream due to Bernoulli's principle.
This low pressure area causes air inside the structure to get pulled towards the nozzle stream and out through openings like windows.
By directing this high-velocity nozzle stream out of a window or opening, firefighters can effectively ventilate the structure and remove heated gases, smoke, and air that feeds the fire.
Depriving the fire of oxygen starves it and helps extinguish the flames more quickly.
So in essence, Bernoulli's principle allows firefighters to use their hose streams not just to apply water, but also to create a controlled ventilation path that removes combustible gases and heat, making interior fire attack safer and more effective.

American cities where the typical home is worth $1 million…

According to Zillow, 42% of America's million-dollar cities in terms of average are found in California.

Only three states - Florida, Texas and Delaware - have shown a net loss in million-dollar cities over the past year.

Im sure the fanbase is well into their 40s as well so it evens out.

Back
Top Bottom