I never liked math until today....Vol. Talk that !*+ withcha big ole butt.

Shorty can make me pay attention to the history of the pythagorean theorem. If I'm late on this are you really mad at it?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hahaha nice find
bruh that Andreass Soares right...

I will %%%% the %!+# outta her

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That triangle she drew is quite possibly, the worst triangle in the history of triangles.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Pythagorean is most definitely rolling in his grave after that ishhh.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ohh i guess she got a nice butt too...[/color]

sig check.

i didnt catch what her answer was, but wasnt the missing angle 90?

30+60+x=180
90+x=180
x=90

oh and esse jumento

Originally Posted by AmazingMRFox

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That triangle she drew is quite possibly, the worst triangle in the history of triangles.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Pythagorean is most definitely rolling in his grave after that ishhh.[/color]

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
seriously ?
1196879698148iv1.jpg

That triangle she drew is quite possibly, the worst triangle in the history of triangles.

Pythagorean is most definitely rolling in his grave after that ishhh.

Ohh i guess she got a nice butt too...

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]On another note, what the hell is home boi rocking on his feet...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
24yq0zt.jpg
[/color]

sick.gif

Pythagorean [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]is most definitely rolling in his grave after that ishhh.[/color]

roll.gif

No joke son, I could watch Univison, Galavision, Buenovision, Senoritavison all day long. Makes my girl pissed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

Pythagorean [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]is most definitely rolling in his grave after that ishhh.[/color]

roll.gif
roll.gif
Y'all got me laughing again. I was just about to go to sleep.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
seriously ?
1196879698148iv1.jpg

2nm0j2s.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Spoiler [+][/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...you know what I meant foo'...[/color]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crispy Cream

devil.gif

1.gif

on a side note. dudes face at the end was classic. he was looking like he just busted. and then was like oh +%**. the show.

HHHAHAHHA I didnt even catch it. We need a gif from like 1:44 to 1:49 on the video above.

Back
Top Bottom