I Really Enjoy

Using things up and replacing them. For example, I love it when my toothpaste is running low and I can replace it with a new one. I love it when my batteries in my mouse dies and I can replace them. Am I the only one who feels this way?

What else are you gonna do though baby pa?
You have to replace things at some point..and that includes people. Everyone is replaceable. A lot of females think that they can keep a man off the strength of the box. Everyone got box, B. Life is a revolving door and when it rains it pours so you gonna get wet regardless how fancy your umbrella is. Just know that it doesn't rain forever. And puddles dry up and the sun will come out.

Last edited:
Yes you are. The only things "fun" to use up are things you usually lose... For example, Chapstick.

You have to replace things at some point..and that includes people. Everyone is replaceable. A lot of females think that they can keep a man off the strength of the box. Everyone got box, B. Life is a revolving door and when it rains it pours so you gonna get wet regardless how fancy your umbrella is. Just know that it doesn't rain forever. And puddles dry up and the sun will come out.
:lol:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Word :lol:

Solid post my guy

For some reason I already knew FlyNy already replied and got multiple reps.

I haz no disappoints! :lol:

Last edited:

Vintage flyny :lol:

My...god...the humanity...

Back
Top Bottom