I really love the 8's playoffs and my pair died, how do you guys feel about the 8.0s

can someone give me some info on them?

should i cop them?

do you guys no any release dates for the 8s.

thank you very much

I think the aj 8.0 are cool if u want to play
Basketball with todays technology and design
While having the touch of the 1993 jordans.

But if u want to collect or wearing them casually,
I would recommend u to wait for the next
Aj 8 re-release.

Yea, I'm going to have to go with the consensus. They're pretty bad. They're worth the premium prices of a consignment shop though.

Honestly I think the 8.0s are decent. Pretty much all the white-based colorways suck, but the Playoff ones are pretty nice. A lot of people just hate any non-retro JB release tbh...the 8.0s use quality materials and the Playoffs have some cool details added. I wouldn't cop for retail, but worth looking at for sure.

The 2.0's got love, why yall hating the 8.0's lol

Anyways, they're not as bad as everyone makes em out to be. Wait until they get to like 100 or so and then buy a pair, they are nice, but nothing beats the OG 8. I will be copping the Aqua 8.0's for balling purposes though....

great buy if you're picking them up to ball in.

just played in them for 2 hours and the only problem i experienced was a lack of ventilation.  yet, with Dry-Fit socks, this is a minor issue to deal with when considering how great the shoe is in every other area...

great lockdown & support - flywire + straps are amazing at hoding the foot in place, and the hard plastic midfoot plate is a nice stabilitizing piece.  also like the higher cut.  i've never been into the whole "lighter, lower = better" marketing hype, and like the psychological benefit higher cut shoes offer.

great cushioning - true and tested Air in the forefoot and heel.

great traction - herringbone throughout the sole.

the 8.0 improves on the OG 8 in several ways as a basketball sneaker: better fit, better cushioning, better traction, better support/stability, and is def worth around $120 or below if you're planning to play ball in them.

Very comfortable shoe. if you are getting them for balling in then i'd say go for it.
they really aren't that bad looking. i kinda like the idea of giving old Air Jordans updated looks/tech while still maintaining the feel of the originals

8.0 =
10rjm2o.gif

16lh6ah.gif

Back
Top Bottom