I Remember When...

Since a lot of people are still seething and flustered with the upheaval that occurred, I figured one last trip down memory lane to release the nostalgia that is preventing a lot of us from embracing this new unexpected change would do us some good.

Feel free to post a memory, a picture/gif or story from the NikePark days, EZBOARD times or YUKU years. Proceed and good to see a lot of familiar names/faces on this new platform. (Even some of the people I was not as fond of....good to see you to).

This picture will always remind me of the old school NT days.

And with all the commotion going on right now it reminds me of the *** backwards way of posting pictures on EZBOARD and using all that html. You used to be the man if you had a color sig and could post pictures with ease. [image]www.url.com[/image] or something to that affect.

Seeing Bastitch post yesterday made me remember how dudes just used to roast him on site, and how he "Master of the Universe." :lol:

I remember when there was a 20+ page thread of dudes posting their phone numbers. Me and a few others ended up getting the cops or campus police or something called on us for messing with a chick who got her number posted in the thread. lulz

The Air Jordan Retro III Cement petition and subsequent release in 2003. Dude was really proud!

niketalk.yuku.com,, loading ,,,,,,,, oops we seem to have crashed try restarting your browser

the story where the guy came home and seen a dude gettin the sloppiest of the tops from his girl, then busted on her face then he faught the other dude lulz for days

I still don't know the whole story about whoever washed a meat for some IIIs.

OHyeah10 or something.. he still posts here :lol:

or the dude who said he was smashing his girl in the shower and he fell and hurt his back.. then her dad came in and he was on the ground in pain with a woody :rofl: :rofl:

OHyeah10 or something.. he still posts here :lol:
or the dude who said he was smashing his girl in the shower and he fell and hurt his back.. then her dad came in and he was on the ground in pain with a woody :rofl: :rofl:

I remember that story. Funny times mos def.

What do lobsters eat?

Young Dro scam thread

Every one of the Post your embarrassing sexual encounters threads

Air her out

Fat joe street cred

My all-time favorite thread was from Davitz and his fictional trip to Brazil that hijacked the "post hot girls you know" thread in 04 or 05.:pimp:

dude trying to give the chick oral and ended up powerbombing her

story of the guy who crapped all over the chick bathroom (even though it was from another forum)

joey frauding everyone

Back
Top Bottom