I see a lot of you looking for answers.. Is this life?

I just saw this for the first time about our origins.  I've seen it mentioned on here before, but I guess for those who have seen this video or studied the idea, do you believe it?  I am referring to this video on youtube called the Reptilian Anomaly, or just any thoughts related to the idea we are genetically created by the annunaki or whoever is supposed to be from Nibiru? Any thoughts? Also could include the idea of shapeshifters on our planet? The stuff in the news broadcasts is intriguing me, but maybe one of you could stop me before I go too far.

I just saw this for the first time about our origins.  I've seen it mentioned on here before, but I guess for those who have seen this video or studied the idea, do you believe it?  I am referring to this video on youtube called the Reptilian Anomaly, or just any thoughts related to the idea we are genetically created by the annunaki or whoever is supposed to be from Nibiru? Any thoughts? Also could include the idea of shapeshifters on our planet? The stuff in the news broadcasts is intriguing me, but maybe one of you could stop me before I go too far.

theres almost 7 billion people on this planet. for them all to be of human origin is slim chances. yet the media controls the masses, and we are bred to reject such "ludicrous" notions

theres almost 7 billion people on this planet. for them all to be of human origin is slim chances. yet the media controls the masses, and we are bred to reject such "ludicrous" notions

We aren't all humans. Something lies deep in all of us which most will never discover

We aren't all humans. Something lies deep in all of us which most will never discover

last summer I had a girlfriend that I thought I was going to MARRY, she quoted new wave to a "T"! I used to drive her car to work, but one day she just left.................

last summer I had a girlfriend that I thought I was going to MARRY, she quoted new wave to a "T"! I used to drive her car to work, but one day she just left.................

Originally Posted by bns1201

I mean.. Technological advances make it capeable... Sure, there the possibility that were not all 100% composed the same, but it's not beyond imagination to think we are. Who knows what happened. Either way, our history is dope.  

Originally Posted by nikeskywalker

laugh.gif
WHAT?!

Originally Posted by bns1201

I mean.. Technological advances make it capeable... Sure, there the possibility that were not all 100% composed the same, but it's not beyond imagination to think we are. Who knows what happened. Either way, our history is dope.  

Originally Posted by nikeskywalker

laugh.gif
WHAT?!

WHAT??????

GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!! a lot easier!!!!! Done a lot of vodka and fireworks since then~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dang??
I'm concentrating all my energy on the  NT NEW ERA from now now on.   GOOD LUCK ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT??????

GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!! a lot easier!!!!! Done a lot of vodka and fireworks since then~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dang??
I'm concentrating all my energy on the  NT NEW ERA from now now on.   GOOD LUCK ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

This theory and others like it are what I'm going with for now as it seems to have the most evidence...
My stance is subject to change though.

This theory and others like it are what I'm going with for now as it seems to have the most evidence...
My stance is subject to change though.

hmm Dame I seen you around and am sure you know more than I do, so it is interesting to see you support something that I am starting to believe.. it makes a lot of sense, but it's tough because of how I know I have thought something made so much sense, until someone showed me something that completely changed my mind

hmm Dame I seen you around and am sure you know more than I do, so it is interesting to see you support something that I am starting to believe.. it makes a lot of sense, but it's tough because of how I know I have thought something made so much sense, until someone showed me something that completely changed my mind

Read books by a dude named "David Icke" if you are intrigued by the "Reptilian theory". I mentioned this theory long ago on Niketalk and as usual got disrespected. I warn you that some of the details of what they supposedly due in human sacrifice is pretty graphic and overall it all ties into the 13 blood lines and dragon lineages.

Read books by a dude named "David Icke" if you are intrigued by the "Reptilian theory". I mentioned this theory long ago on Niketalk and as usual got disrespected. I warn you that some of the details of what they supposedly due in human sacrifice is pretty graphic and overall it all ties into the 13 blood lines and dragon lineages.

I'm not going to watch a ridiculous movie... someone explain this stuff to me. I don't see why it's unreasonable to think that there are 7 billion HUMANS. I don't want to argue some illuminati point, I want to know why people think we aren't all humans.

I'm not going to watch a ridiculous movie... someone explain this stuff to me. I don't see why it's unreasonable to think that there are 7 billion HUMANS. I don't want to argue some illuminati point, I want to know why people think we aren't all humans.

Originally Posted by kc24688

Uh... I don't really know much about the annunaki and other stuff like that so I can't confirm, deny, or lend credence to any of the stories. I tend to like things that can be explained rather than jus taken on faith.  The lecture I posted talks about the singularity that gave rise to the universe and how its possible this started from literally nothing. Every time i go to read up on aliens and origins. I just get confused and find that its all rooted in a lot of coincidence. Not saying I'm unable to comprehend it, I just wish I could tell that there were actually scholarly undertakings to interpret the material as opposed to ones that seem to be rooted in explanations for the pyramids and other cultures. It seems so...anthropomorphic. Like why only modern humans? Why not other animals? 
At this point, stuff like that gets added to the "read when you can" folder of other stories and mythology I have yet to familiarize myself with. 

Originally Posted by kc24688

Uh... I don't really know much about the annunaki and other stuff like that so I can't confirm, deny, or lend credence to any of the stories. I tend to like things that can be explained rather than jus taken on faith.  The lecture I posted talks about the singularity that gave rise to the universe and how its possible this started from literally nothing. Every time i go to read up on aliens and origins. I just get confused and find that its all rooted in a lot of coincidence. Not saying I'm unable to comprehend it, I just wish I could tell that there were actually scholarly undertakings to interpret the material as opposed to ones that seem to be rooted in explanations for the pyramids and other cultures. It seems so...anthropomorphic. Like why only modern humans? Why not other animals? 
At this point, stuff like that gets added to the "read when you can" folder of other stories and mythology I have yet to familiarize myself with. 

Back
Top Bottom