I see Lebron in athleticism decline

�
he seems slower and not as quick although he's prolly more athletic than 99% of the league.

has more skillset but he's having a hard time getting passed by loul deng and asik 
laugh.gif

yes he had that 1st step in cleveland

�
he seems slower and not as quick although he's prolly more athletic than 99% of the league.

has more skillset but he's having a hard time getting passed by loul deng and asik 
laugh.gif

yes he had that 1st step in cleveland

its called aging. Hes been in the league 8 years and still the greatest physical specimen to play his position. The kid is 6'8 250 and runs like a pg and still jumps like a 21 year old. it will be a sad day when he really does loses it. Like Kobe and Amare now.

its called aging. Hes been in the league 8 years and still the greatest physical specimen to play his position. The kid is 6'8 250 and runs like a pg and still jumps like a 21 year old. it will be a sad day when he really does loses it. Like Kobe and Amare now.

Originally Posted by Put em up

lebron's will be worse cause his shooting doesn't touch kobes 

i know yall may not notice, but it seems Bron's shooting is improving. do the stats agree? not sure, seems like it

i know yall may not notice, but it seems Bron's shooting is improving. do the stats agree? not sure, seems like it

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Not true.

Brace yourself for this next statement:

LeBron James quietly turned himself into one of the best mid-range shooters in the NBA this season.

According to NBA.com's StatsCube, LeBron made 45 percent of his midrange jumpers last year, which is an incredibly efficient mark for a high-usage perimeter player. Paul Pierce made 44 percent of his mid-range jumpers. Kobe Bryant made 42 percent of his. Derrick Rose made 40 percent of his. Dwyane Wade, 40 percent. Kevin Durant, 42 percent. Carmelo Anthony, 42 percent.

Ray Allen shot 46 percent, barely edging out LeBron. Statistically speaking, out of all the high-usage perimeter players in the league, LeBron was the best midrange shooter not named Dirk Nowitzki. (Dirk shot 53 percent -- he's a freak.)

http://m.espn.go.com/nba/story?storyId=6518731&pg=0

the fact that Bron IS developing one of the best mid-range jumpers in the league shows that it's gonna be a while before he falls off. 

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Not true.

Brace yourself for this next statement:

LeBron James quietly turned himself into one of the best mid-range shooters in the NBA this season.

According to NBA.com's StatsCube, LeBron made 45 percent of his midrange jumpers last year, which is an incredibly efficient mark for a high-usage perimeter player. Paul Pierce made 44 percent of his mid-range jumpers. Kobe Bryant made 42 percent of his. Derrick Rose made 40 percent of his. Dwyane Wade, 40 percent. Kevin Durant, 42 percent. Carmelo Anthony, 42 percent.

Ray Allen shot 46 percent, barely edging out LeBron. Statistically speaking, out of all the high-usage perimeter players in the league, LeBron was the best midrange shooter not named Dirk Nowitzki. (Dirk shot 53 percent -- he's a freak.)

http://m.espn.go.com/nba/story?storyId=6518731&pg=0

the fact that Bron IS developing one of the best mid-range jumpers in the league shows that it's gonna be a while before he falls off. 

Originally Posted by jthagreat

During the 2005-2006 season Kobe shot .450 from the field (I believe he was the same age as LeBron is right now).
This season LeBron shot .510 from the field...

Just sayin tho...

Originally Posted by jthagreat

During the 2005-2006 season Kobe shot .450 from the field (I believe he was the same age as LeBron is right now).
This season LeBron shot .510 from the field...

Just sayin tho...

LeBron drives to the basket more though. His mid range stats can say that but I'd be interested to see how much less shots he took from there as opposed to a Kobe Bryant or Ray Allen...whose whole game or at least the great majority derives from.

LeBron drives to the basket more though. His mid range stats can say that but I'd be interested to see how much less shots he took from there as opposed to a Kobe Bryant or Ray Allen...whose whole game or at least the great majority derives from.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

this

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

this

Back
Top Bottom