I see people are back on their Pyramid scheme grind. Vol. 5Linx

with that comment i doubt hes gonna let her keep cooking anytime soon 
roll.gif

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/ftc-vemma-shut-running-pyramid-scheme-33333526

SEND THIS TO EVERYONE WHO TRIED TO RECRUIT YOU AND MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE SOME MORE DUMB ***** PLEASE 
Wait a sec. Has anyone read the comments? I've seen it years ago where these people seem to navigate towards any bad press and write these long drawn out responses. They HAVE to defend their brand. Cult status really. Take 5 min. and read some of those comments. I'm sad so many are stuck in this web

Wait a sec. Has anyone read the comments? I've seen it years ago where these people seem to navigate towards any bad press and write these long drawn out responses. They HAVE to defend their brand. Cult status really. Take 5 min. and read some of those comments. I'm sad so many are stuck in this web

LMAO! I'm reading those comments and dying. Dudes are the type to drink purple kool-aid with poison and believe it's a rite of passage into heaven. :smh:

another thing is that by definition, the US dollar (and all fiat currencies) is a pyramid scheme. Besides a pyramid being blatantly present on the dollar bill, the interest ensures that the people on the top are paid by the people on the bottom. Nothing backs it except "faith" and gov't decree. The further removed you are from the emission center i.e. the Fed, the further down on the pyramid you are. The "cost of money" actually decreases as you go up to the top i.e. the Fed's discount window.

Losing a relative to pyramid schemes is like losing em to crack. **** hurts then u just gotta separate yourself cuz they won't listen to u and try to get u to sign up.

I hope u getting all types of 3somes and freaky **** seeing how she's easily persuaded

When I was in Vegas last week there was a big convention for this company Vemma, most of them were kids under 25 trying to talk up their product. Total pyramid scheme, they were all talking about how the top people in the company are rich blah blah blah. One guy was trying to talk to my buddy who is head of marketing for one of the larges micro breweries in the US and was trying to compare their energy drink Verve they push to a micro brewed beer :smh:

The chicks were pretty hot and easy though :smokin

home boy attended this nonsense :smh:
he has been hitting me up for a few weeks now wanting to talk about this "project" of his, and how it is a "game changer" :lol:
i went to his crib about a week prior and seen boxes of these drinks in his room and quickly put 2 and 2 together.
i had never felt so disappointed in son :smh:
sad because these 'companies' straight brainwash some of these gullible folks, i just never thought he'd be dumb enough to fall for this crap.
worse part is i dont even have the heart to break it to son. like, i know if i break it down to him dude is gonna be in straight denial

:rofl: :rofl:

We need an update from your friend

Bump because Last Week Tonight did a piece on pyramid schemes/MLM. It's a must watch.

A dude I went to high school with makes good money going around and doing seminars for Herbal Life. The whole thing is bugged out borderline cultish.

Gotta check for Betting on Zero.

Long story short. Dude I grew up with Inboxes me on Facebook asking me, "You know anybody with a dog." Man immediately I think he is trying to sell me something. So I just let the message sit, unopened.

Then he sends the same message a day later, and then says, "Man we supposed to be boys, from the the neighborhood. We supposed to be grown and you can't respond to my messages?"

I said, "Wassup."

He said he is selling pet nutritional products and he wants to meet with me. When can I meet with him within the next 48 hours."

I said: "I'm good man."

He then goes on about, "I supported you when your pops passed away and you turning your back on me. I just want to sit down and show you my products and you saying you good."

Then he talks about how he has been married for 10 years and has 3 kids so he has more wisdom than me.

Most random thing ever. He is legit upset I don't want any parts of his pyramid hustle.

Now he is trying to convince me why I am wrong in this situation.

I shouldn't have answered the first message. :smh:

Long story short. Dude I grew up with Inboxes me on Facebook asking me, "You know anybody with a dog." Man immediately I think he is trying to sell me something. So I just let the message sit, unopened.

Then he sends the same message a day later, and then says, "Man we supposed to be boys, from the the neighborhood. We supposed to be grown and you can't respond to my messages?"

I said, "Wassup."

He said he is selling pet nutritional products and he wants to meet with me. When can I meet with him within the next 48 hours."

He then goes on about, "I supported you when your pops passed away and you turning your back on me. I just want to sit down and show you my products and you saying you good."

Then he talks about how he has been married for 10 years and has 3 kids so he has more wisdom than me.

Most random thing ever. He is legit upset I don't want any parts of his pyramid hustle.

**** that dude. Using your dad's death to put a guilt trip on you for not supporting his scam. If I didn't say it before, or if you didn't read the first three words of what I typed, **** that dude.

I said, "Wassup."

Should tell him to EAD and block him

I’m on the job hunt the past month and I’ve been getting blown up by pyramid scheme sales companies because I have sales experience on my resume. They legit send emails almost begging to have you come in for an interview so you can sell their trash products to gullible people. When you come across their company on a job site it’ll say “Salary estimate: $70-250,000” Bruh nobody making $250,000 selling stuff or there would never be a vacant position :lol:

Back
Top Bottom