I see people are back on their Pyramid scheme grind. Vol. 5Linx

Wipe the nut off ya face kid. 
laugh.gif

Idk why you gave that kit back. :lol:

Those knives are never leaving the kitchen in any household of mine. :lol:  

After seven years still the best knives I've ever used. 

my dad bought knives. i have no use for the kit. the knives are AMAZING though

me and my dad cook A LOT and that **** is so fun when you in the kitchen dicing

**** like Emeril

Last edited:
Those Knives really were the business though. My parents didnt buy the set when one of my boys tried to sell us one, but when he cut through that penny I was like
eek.gif

Those Knives really were the business though. My parents didnt buy the set when one of my boys tried to sell us one, but when he cut through that penny I was like:wow:

cutting through the penny was fun, but nothing was more entertaining than dropping a

pineapple on the knife and it goes smooth through that thang :pimp:

I know a couple of people that are in the pyramid scheme and they try to get to go to their seminars.  I blocked those people from my life.  I almost got involved in after high school graduation when I was still looking for a job.  It is called "Vector" and I almost got suckered in until I did some research and my boy told me they go around making people sell their knives.

I did Vector. Sent me a letter in mail. Saying i could make 17 an hour. Went to the meeting. Disgusted

Dude cut pennies and rope with the knives. Broke outta there quick

This is why it's hard for me to take people seriously when they say ________  is a scam or a pyramid scheme.  A lot of you dudes really have no idea what you're talking about. 

Vector is legit. No different than any other sales job.  I made $5,000 one summer at 18 years-old hardly working.   

Talking about, "they make you go around selling their knives," ***** you're a sales rep moving high end cutlery, that's the job. :lol:

$20 for every product demonstration, sale or no sale.

+30% commission on $1,000+ cutlery sets.

Legitimate real world sales experience and skill development.

Really not a bad deal at all for a young person with no professional experience.

But ****** are lazy and would rather make $10/hr folding clothes at the mall. :lol:  

Preeeeeeach.

The worst is when I had someone come up to me while I was working and asked me if I wanted "a real job." He started talking to me all of his ********. Come the **** on 
mean.gif

The new scheme in Texas in neon energy drinks. I kid u not the biggest losers 3-5 yrs ago are all in on it. It's sad but laughable at the same time

Last edited:
The worst is when I had someone come up to me while I was working and asked me if I wanted "a real job." He started talking to me all of his ********. Come the **** on :smh:

The disrespect on his part smh. I'm glad you showed the restraint but a person like that needs to get punched in the face for the rude disrespect on their part.

That's the problem with these pyramid companies. The clowns they got drinking the kool aid generally have piss poor people skills and that usually is a reason why they resort to stuff like this because they can't pan out at a real job. They don't know how to take rejection and keep it moving and rather then have some dignity, they try and put down what you do for a living, be it going to work or going to school. If you can't explain what you do and build yourself up without having to throw a shot in at what someone else does, be it work or school, you shouldn't be taken seriously.

I know a couple of people that are in the pyramid scheme and they try to get to go to their seminars.  I blocked those people from my life.  I almost got involved in after high school graduation when I was still looking for a job.  It is called "Vector" and I almost got suckered in until I did some research and my boy told me they go around making people sell their knives.
I did Vector. Sent me a letter in mail. Saying i could make 17 an hour. Went to the meeting. Disgusted

Dude cut pennies and rope with the knives. Broke outta there quick
This is why it's hard for me to take people seriously when they say ________  is a scam or a pyramid scheme.  A lot of you dudes really have no idea what you're talking about. 

Vector is legit. No different than any other sales job.  I made $5,000 one summer at 18 years-old hardly working.   

Talking about, "they make you go around selling their knives," ***** you're a sales rep moving high end cutlery, that's the job. 
laugh.gif

$20 for every product demonstration, sale or no sale.

+30% commission on $1,000+ cutlery sets.

Legitimate real world sales experience and skill development.

Really not a bad deal at all for a young person with no professional experience.

But ****** are lazy and would rather make $10/hr folding clothes at the mall. 
laugh.gif

Well there's a big difference between a pyramid scheme and a multi level marketing business. Vector sounds like the latter so props to you if you're hustling.

Hard to tell these days though. Take Herbalife. Theyre being investigated by the govt right now if they really are a multi level business or just a front for a pyramid scheme.

I personally dont trust any "get rich quick schemes".  My boy's cousin tried to get me into Herbalife. Told him, "I'm good. Eating healthy and the gym has been working for people for centuries." 
mean.gif

I have absolutely no ideas what "5Linx" is. Is this crap like Vector, where you pay $50 to get a set of knives and go door to door and sell them?

What is Herbalife? I always assumed it was medicinal trees or something.

Last edited:
This chick I'm messin wit is doing da World Ventures thing even though I tipped her off. The free bmw was too much for her to resist. please join me in prayer that she finds guidance and fortune for her naive soul. She's a grinder. Maybe she can do it. It's just a numbers game right?

Last edited:
WakeUpNow & TeamNoSleep are the newest pyramid schemes. Spending 10 mins talking about hotel deals and free flights then spending 45mins on how to get your friends to sign up. SMH

How does the BMW deal work? I heard its just a "Reward" for making $5,000 in sales per month per "your team", and they just assist in helping with lease payments. Sales have to continue or they stop helping out... These folks likely do earn what they get, but its a false reward imho. If youre making $5,000 in sales, and your reward isnt a car you can ever own, they've won.

Last edited:
How does the BMW deal work? I heard its just a "Reward" for making $5,000 in sales per month per "your team", and they just assist in helping with lease payments. Sales have to continue or they stop helping out... These folks likely do earn what they get, but its a false reward imho. If youre making $5,000 in sales, and your reward isnt a car you can ever own, they've won.

They get to say it's theirs lol

In the last month or so a handful of people have started talking about Shop.com and market america.........can slowly see a few of our mutual friends getting tossed into the mix. meh

If you think those beamers are new you're kidding yourself :lol: they get passed around to whoever has the most sales at the time.

Its funny tho that ppl are so stupid they think a leased car is some sign of wealth.

Back
Top Bottom