I seriously belive that 50 Cent and Floyd mayweather are on the down low! Pics..And post your own..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm convinced them 2 are on the downlow. All the pics I seen of them 2 together in bedrooms. Even dropped floyd off at jail and even picked him up. I mean after I do 90 days I want to see a female asap..

Their baby mamas are coming out telling on them with a book

So here is the deal post suspect pictures of the 2 and lets come to a conclusion! Im going to start it out with this!

Isnt this so sweet. Floyd bought 50 a 200k watch and 50 bought him a roll royce

Walking his boo boo to court.50 cent that ride or die chick!! He standing by his baby daddy… Lmfao

Last edited:
Really?

Take this nonsense to Lipstick Alley.

Please and thank you.

some of yall are either detached from the world or have no friends.

I feel like one day you'll understand me, dog You can still love your man an' be manly, dog - Ye

like dudes that are about money and success can't be good friends without being gay :rolleyes

Glad I'm not the only one who thought this. It's not like they grew up together, how they get so close? Cats from the hood don't trust you unless they known you since you was like 2.

Better thread would be...

Would you let your boy pipe you for all of 50's and Floyd's money combined...?

:nerd: :nerd:

some of yall are either detached from the world or have no friends.
I feel like one day you'll understand me, dog You can still love your man an' be manly, dog - Ye
like dudes that are about money and success can't be good friends without being gay :rolleyes

ofcourse. but the thing is they arent being manly! That the whole point. if it was anyone else on this forum friends posting these pics first thing yaw would say is they were suspect..

Last edited:
1b77f29b_floyd50.jpeg

ayo!

4cda63a7_fitty.jpeg

ayo!!

36fb8ef4_502BCent2BFloyd2BMayweather2BJr2BJunior2BMiddleweight2BMoUmk_qSlPKl.jpeg

ayo!!!

38a82ab7_mayweather-and-50-cent6.jpeg

ayo!!!!

men aint suppose to touch men like dat
ayo! :x :x

a877d0a2_floyd50.jpeg

why they in the back seat together rubbing shoulders?
where da ladies?
ayo! :x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom