I seriously belive that 50 Cent and Floyd mayweather are on the down low! Pics..And post your own..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better thread would be...
Would you let your boy pipe you for all of 50's and Floyd's money combined...?
:nerd: :nerd:

judge me all u want, but assuming that their combined fortune would be in the $400 mill+ range id give it serious consideration

look at the way obama smiles, clearly with clooney on the low

and that lean in :x

hes mesmerized by him just look.

clearly flyod 50 obama and george clooney are all homosexual. :rolleyes

Last edited:
inb4 the op "finds" a pic of 50cent getting domed up by Floyd.

floyd.jpg

ayo! as juveniles

took a break
50-cent-kisses-game-gay.jpg

floydmayweatherjrandsea.jpg

back together, grown n ayo!

floyd-and-50.jpg

lulz

When you got older, sometimes you just meet a dude that you just click with, have the same goals, and just become great freinds. And sometimes you want that dude inside you.

:lol:

If I was as rich as either one of them, I would only hang out with my peers that are the same status as me. You would catch me hanging with Zuckerberg 24/7. *Birdman hand rub*

See we can understand that. I would too. But I would NOT be hugging, holding hands, having a man drop and pick me up from jail, walk me down the aile hand in hand to my boxing match, take a million picks together. Sit in back of limo just the 2 house shoulder to shoulder

look at the way obama smiles, clearly with clooney on the low
and that lean in :x
hes mesmerized by him just look.
clearly flyod 50 obama and george clooney are all homosexual. :rolleyes

NO Obama is not hugging cloony. He still have his manly distance. geroge does not have a twinkle in his eye neither does his body language screen IM GAY. Now this is 2 fellows kicking it..

The point about floyd and 50, they are old as heck , they are around each other 24 hours a day, floyd and him take a thousand pics together, they held hands its in the pics, 50 walked him down the isle to court when he went to jail , come on man did you even look at the pics, this is what couples do.. T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom