I spend a lot of my money on sneakers when I really should.......

Yeah, since I have no priorities like rent,house,car,insurance...etc to pay off, I'm just enjoying my time buying whatever I want. But that is gonna definitely change when I do have real priorities and will have to pay those off first before spending $$ on kicks.

stop buying kicks if your in debt. i use to buy just about every pair that i wanted (about 5-6 pairs a month) but being 24 with a kid, rent in manhattan and living expenses 85k a year feels like nothing

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Yeah, since I have no priorities like rent,house,car,insurance...etc to pay off, I'm just enjoying my time buying whatever I want. But that is gonna definitely change when I do have real priorities and will have to pay those off first before spending $$ on kicks.

same here

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Double post

before when i had a job and then got fired i didnt have a job for about 2 months...while working at that job i was living paycheck to paycheck and just kept spending money on pointless things. then when i didnt have a job for 2 months i was struggling to live. i had to make payments on my car,bills, etc i had to BORROW money from my friends and family constantly kept overdrafting. coudln't go out or buy things or do things i wanted or neeeeded and i learned the importance of money. so now i got another job with good pay and i learned to save money and now i have more money than i ever had in my bank account and it feels
pimp.gif
to know i have security and don't have money issues.

Back
Top Bottom