I suck at Fight Night Round 4 (help me NT)...

I'm tired of getting destroyed in every one of my online bouts.

Every time I play this bloody game I get KO'd within the first few rounds.

I'm tired of my boys killing me for years now in boxing games (since the first FN came out).

How can I get better at this god damn game?

Edit: PS3 version.

i feel the same about SFIV
laugh.gif

getting killed in every online game i play

Which system do you have it on? I recently got it on PS3, haven't played it yet though.
I feel the same way about MW2.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

how do you usually play?
I like to be patient and just wait for my opponent to open up. The problem is that dude's online are always going for the 1st round KO andusually they are successful (against me). Some guys throw nonstop punches and end up landing 100 on me in a round
sick.gif

I've tried the all-out attack approach as well but I'd get clobbered by counter punches and end up on the canvas.

I have it for PS3.

I have it for PS3..in my career mode I can't get past this 1 close who's stamina and health never go down and them he always knocks me out with aflurry!

Can't stand it

I just picked this game up the day after Christmas. I'm like 15-0 in legacy mode but can't knock anyone out.

I haven't even tried playing online because I'm pretty certain I'd get creamed.

*EDIT- I also have it for PS3.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

how do you usually play?
I like to be patient and just wait for my opponent to open up. The problem is that dude's online are always going for the 1st round KO and usually they are successful (against me). Some guys throw nonstop punches and end up landing 100 on me in a round
sick.gif

I've tried the all-out attack approach as well but I'd get clobbered by counter punches and end up on the canvas.

I have it for PS3.

roll.gif
pimp.gif

You gotta learn how to block and weave, make yourself a moving target and when they miss counter with a jab.

Back
Top Bottom