I.T purchased a 90% stake in A Bathing Ape for $2.8 Million

i never got into bape hoodies but i wont lie i was droppin some coin on evisu denim back in my college days along with dunk sbs

i didnt save money for (&#$# back then

i never got into bape hoodies but i wont lie i was droppin some coin on evisu denim back in my college days along with dunk sbs

i didnt save money for (&#$# back then

Interesting. That prices seems way too low, but I haven't been keeping up with Bape.

Actually, when I think about it I can't remember the last time I saw Bape in a store or somebody wearing it.

Interesting. That prices seems way too low, but I haven't been keeping up with Bape.

Actually, when I think about it I can't remember the last time I saw Bape in a store or somebody wearing it.

The same people who are hating on Current Bape were the same ones with Full Zip hoodies and all over print hoodies.

Bape has definately stepped up their collections the past couple of years.

The same people who are hating on Current Bape were the same ones with Full Zip hoodies and all over print hoodies.

Bape has definately stepped up their collections the past couple of years.

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

I don't think anyone cares about Bape anymore...Although I would still cop a hoodie.

So are they gonna completely switch up their style after Nigo's two years are up?

bape is still goin strong overseas.  its just not as big here in america where it was only a trend.  this brand has been around for a long time and i dont see it going away any time soon.

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

I don't think anyone cares about Bape anymore...Although I would still cop a hoodie.

So are they gonna completely switch up their style after Nigo's two years are up?

bape is still goin strong overseas.  its just not as big here in america where it was only a trend.  this brand has been around for a long time and i dont see it going away any time soon.

I sold my Bape varisty last year that I bought in Japan, it was a high quality jacket but the cleaners #%@#% it up. I think I still have an old Bape sweater... In any case, I would think 21 mil was the right value, 2.8 million is dirt cheap!

I sold my Bape varisty last year that I bought in Japan, it was a high quality jacket but the cleaners #%@#% it up. I think I still have an old Bape sweater... In any case, I would think 21 mil was the right value, 2.8 million is dirt cheap!

Oh yeah, and Bape is still strong in Japan and other parts of Asia, I was there last summer and the stores were packed everytime I passed by. I think Bape heads are glad the "fad" is over...

Oh yeah, and Bape is still strong in Japan and other parts of Asia, I was there last summer and the stores were packed everytime I passed by. I think Bape heads are glad the "fad" is over...

eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom