I Think I Have A Problem

Ok guys idk if this is normal, but my friends told me it was deff not. I can't find nethin bout it online that's really useful.

My prob is that everytime I walk past a person on the street, I picture them having sex. Not with me, but basically with an invisible partner. Guy/girl/animalsI jus picture them basically naked, humping the air and making a sex face. Idk what to do. Whenever I meet new ppl, this is what I'm thinkin about and Ifreak out and act weird.

With animals, its only mammals, mostly dogs n cats n rats/pigeons. I feel uncomfortable when it happens, but it basically is all the time.

Anyways, if any of u guys have gone thru the same, just lemme kno how u handle it or how it worked out for you.

roll.gif
roll.gif

You're just a sick pervert

As for me when I see an attractive woman I picture me and her having sex and if I'm doing an interview with a woman or am alone with one I hope that theytry to seduce me, especially older women

you know, I sometimes I undress women with my eyes or picture myself doing them......do I have a problem?

Originally Posted by SPEAKdaTRUF

Ok guys idk if this is normal, but my friends told me it was deff not. I can't find nethin bout it online that's really useful.

My prob is that everytime I walk past a person on the street, I picture them having sex. Not with me, but basically with an invisible partner. Guy/girl/animals I jus picture them basically naked, humping the air and making a sex face. Idk what to do. Whenever I meet new ppl, this is what I'm thinkin about and I freak out and act weird.

With animals, its only mammals, mostly dogs n cats n rats/pigeons. I feel uncomfortable when it happens, but it basically is all the time.

Anyways, if any of u guys have gone thru the same, just lemme kno how u handle it or how it worked out for you.
i was with you until this point wth
roll.gif
sick.gif

Yeah man, I guess when u put it that way, its not that bad
Originally Posted by eight2one

you know, I sometimes I undress women with my eyes or picture myself doing them......do I have a problem?

Originally Posted by eight2one

If thats a problem then we both have it....
laugh.gif

First, gouge your eyes out , then.....

178353.jpg

&

guide-dog-puppy.jpg

Problem Solved
/Thread

Do the same thing happen when you look at children?
alien.gif
sick.gif

why are you having these bizzare dreams while your awake?!? sounds wild bruh....
u might need to lay on someones couch and get diagnosed!
and stop poppin acid tabs like listerine strips....
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom