I think i just lost...

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

Just went on a date...or maybe it wasn't a date...it lasted for 48 minutes.  We walked around the park.  The end.  Tried to hug her from the jump, tried to hug her at the end.  No go, two times hahah.  She gave me a handshake lol ahhaha.  RIP to my chances.  Took 2 shots before our 'date'.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at least you tried

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Why you take 2 shots those. You nervous or something, she smelled that fear on you thats what she smelled. Like a dog

Word. Like was that REALLY necessary? Is this the first time youve ever interacted with a female or something?

I dont understand, just like everyone else in this thread, why would she agree to go out with you and then play you while you guys were out? Was this really even a "date" or do you think it was. 48 minutes aint no date. !@*+ is that? I need a further explanation

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Why you take 2 shots those. You nervous or something, she smelled that fear on you thats what she smelled. Like a dog

Word. Like was that REALLY necessary? Is this the first time youve ever interacted with a female or something?

I dont understand, just like everyone else in this thread, why would she agree to go out with you and then play you while you guys were out? Was this really even a "date" or do you think it was. 48 minutes aint no date. !@*+ is that? I need a further explanation

I chopped it up with 4 chicks yesterday in Berkeley
pimp.gif

+ 1 high five
+ 3 handshakes
+ 1 hug
+ 2 numbers

I chopped it up with 4 chicks yesterday in Berkeley
pimp.gif

+ 1 high five
+ 3 handshakes
+ 1 hug
+ 2 numbers

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

you went out this early or was this yesterday?

how do you even get a girl to go out with you but she won't hug you?

what did ya'll talk about?

im curious about this too...was this a blind date or something?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

you went out this early or was this yesterday?

how do you even get a girl to go out with you but she won't hug you?

what did ya'll talk about?

im curious about this too...was this a blind date or something?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom