I think I may have found the religion for me - vol: Dudeism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dudeism

http://dudeism.com/whatisdudeism/

"The idea is this: Life is short and complicated and nobody knows what to do about it. So don’t do anything about it. Just take it easy, man. Stop worrying so much whether you’ll make it into the finals. Kick back with some friends and some oat soda and whether you roll strikes or gutters, do your best to be true to yourself and others – that is to say, abide."

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Yall may think I'm joking but I'm dead ***...

This is the COOLEST thing I've read in awhile. I like what they stand for.

Last edited:
You don't need any religion to tell you be decent to your fellow man and this is coming from a Muslim

Kids seem to figure out right and wrong pretty quickly i don't know where its lost but being true yourself should be a basic mandate that every human being has and no book should tell you that

It dont matter what happened to me i try to dude out and people just kill my vibe....

I was duding out today listen to jams walking down the bike path in long beach and some guy comes running past me with LONG BEACH tatted on his back... were not talking the Word "long beach"...
This dude got the Sproose Goose / Queen Mary and the cranes from the docks of san pedro.... He looked back mean mugging me. I was all like Nah bro... im not about to fight the whole city and get my LV EVIDENCE SMASHED...

This is exactly why all 7 of my credit cards are maxed out you only live once might as well enjoy it

tdg9.gif

This is exactly why all 7 of my credit cards are maxed out you only live once might as well enjoy it
thats not very Dude though...

the idea is to enjoy the simpler pleasures in life, thats not to say spending money is discouraged by any means, but The Dude lived a simple life, relatively free from the worries and doubts that excess spending may bring...

but thats just like my opinion, man...

Last edited:
Nice to know there's a fellow Dudeist on NT.

We outchea

Dudeism >>>>>>>>>

:pimp:

Seems like the key to life.

If you just chill out, and try to enjoy life, a lot of other things will click.

Thinking about buying the set to become an ordained minister.

I've been a Dudeism my entire life and never knew it. Wow

Same thing I said when I read about it.

I was like "yo, these ****** get me and what I stand for."

:pimp:

Im in the minority when I say i've never seen this movie
...although I feel like I would like it based on cultural osmosis.

yeah tho, "chill the **** out and enjoy your short *** existence" seems like a fairly solid playbook. it's a method I espouse in my everyday life.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom