I think I'm having a panic attack vol: trypophobia... fear of clusters of holes... don't google it

Edit: I finally got to read about this ridiculous *&^% (fear of organically placed/shaped holes)
A lot of people have it.
The holes don't bother us if they're symmetrical
laugh.gif

Could be because our brains automatically picture the holes on other surfaces on our own bodies (which makes some sense because the holes on the girls hands would still creep me out if they were symmetrical)
All I know is that while none of the pictures in this thread have triggered another panic attack, they're still gross.

Oh and the fingers don't bother me.

can't tell if this post is serious

but i googled and the good news is that that the overwhelming majority of those photos that do not involve some sort of plant life are not real

never heard of this
laugh.gif

clusters of bumps or dots make my skin crawl, even just the thought of it, which in turn gives me goosebumps
that just me being weird though, not a phobia

There are a million and one other things to be rationally afraid of, and you have a fear of holes?
Btw, your pupils are actually holes. In b4 OP gouges her eyes out.

that just disgusting to me too. it doesnt scare me, but it made me itch loll. i just wanna step on all of that *@@@ with my timbs on

Back
Top Bottom