I thought I seen it all........

sick.gif

I've actually watched this documentary before--can't remember when and where though.

But honestly, ask yourself, are you really that surprised...? I certainly wasn't when I first watched this. I mean, just look at that telemarketer dude; that doll is the best P he'll ever get.

In the end, all that matters is happiness; and from the looks of it, these people have found it--irrespective of how unorthodox the source of said happiness is.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

I've actually watched this documentary before--can't remember when and where though.

But honestly, ask yourself, are you really that surprised...? I certainly wasn't when I first watched this. I mean, just look at that telemarketer dude; that doll is the best P he'll ever get.

In the end, all that matters is happiness; and from the looks of it, these people have found it--irrespective of how unorthodox the source of said happiness is.

Cant say that, guarantee theres 1000 of females that will fall in love wit that dude, theres someone for everyone fam....obviously he made his choice lol

Originally Posted by TheCalculator

Originally Posted by Nako XL

markey_mark_wtf.gif
that weerd music + the subject matter gave me the willies.
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
wow, sat there with that look the entire time
sick.gif

that just made me wanna go get every girl I could pull and get to it, just so I know I never have to resort to that...
eek.gif

I've heard of mail-order brides and blow-up sex dolls...but this dude took it to a new level
smh.gif

wow...

This is just blowup dolls taken a lil further. I'm pretty sure dudes who can't get females have been doing this for decades now.

Back
Top Bottom