I tried to have a fun time last night w/ 2 young females...kinda. with pics

Originally Posted by XxToWrXx

I'm glad that I don't have to run all over town to teabag a fat chick at 3 in the morning ...
Don't knock it until you try it.
tumblr_lfg2l7feiP1qbvmy7.gif

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

lol at this guy's attempt to derail the thread by posting his AWG. Are we spose to be in awe by that?

Your chick is barely a 6, and I'm being generous here.

The whole point of my post was to say that I'm glad that I don't have to run all over town to teabag a fat chick at 3 in the morning ... The fact that I HAVE MY OWN PLACE with my BEAUTIFUL chick is all I was trying to say ... 

Considering I showed the most unrevealing pictures that I have, you can make your own grades, plus that fact that you're stuck jerking off 2-3 times a day makes me laugh ... Why don't you take a picture of your right hand and post it and I'll grade that
my right hand >> your girl

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

lol at this guy's attempt to derail the thread by posting his AWG. Are we spose to be in awe by that?

The whole point of my post was to say that I'm glad that I don't have to run all over town to teabag a fat chick at 3 in the morning ... The fact that I HAVE MY OWN PLACE with my BEAUTIFUL chick is all I was trying to say ... 

Considering I showed the most unrevealing pictures that I have, you can make your own grades, plus that fact that you're stuck jerking off 2-3 times a day makes me laugh ... Why don't you take a picture of your right hand and post it and I'll grade that
my right hand >> your girl

roll.gif

Requesting pictures of a dudes beatoff hand?? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NT never ceases to:

a) amaze me

b) hit a new low

c) all of the above + your girl = bukkakke 

Dude think hes setting some kind of bar bc he has his own spot and a average girl. Take you L and keep it moving.

Oh yeah, you the man now, hotshot.  Go somewhere and take a hike with your pretentious self.  This thread isn't about you, is it? You say that as if you're the only person on NT who has their own place and their own chick.  Thinking you all high and mighty all of a sudden
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.  Some people have no self-awareness at all, I swear... go learn what humility is, playboy. 

And naw, I'm good with the revealing pictures.  You can do some of us a favor and refrain from posting pics of your pasty girl, putting her all out there like she's a trophy only be laughed at. 

XxToWrXx this is the wrong way to start your day.
SMH at you getting sonned before the sun even came up.

roll.gif
roll.gif

This guy talking like he's showing up to his house on the hills with Blake Lively waiting for him when he gets home. Get the hell outta here.

Oh yeah, you the man now, hotshot.  Go somewhere and take a hike with your pretentious self.  This thread isn't about you, is it? You say that as if you're the only person on NT who has their own place and their own chick.  Thinking you all high and mighty all of a sudden
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.  Some people have no self-awareness at all, I swear... go learn what humility is, playboy. 

And naw, I'm good with the revealing pictures.  You can do some of us a favor and refrain from posting pics of your pasty girl, putting her all out there like she's a trophy only be laughed at. 

Damn 
laugh.gif

dude is gonna dead his girl after this thread. She just won't do it for him after this.

pookie is a BODMON....anyone who posts pics i rate.....actually let me refrain tht....dude who posted the pic of his g....that looks like one of my groupie hos tht i bring out to give me some social proof.....i bet this guy never even had a g call him at 3 period

The thing is, you could of simply wrote "man I'm glad I dont have to run all over town to teabag fat chick..." and hit the post button.

But you went out of your way to post a pic of your averageass girl, who, by the looks of things, is probably your sister, thinking "I'm going to prove how much of a simp I am."

Go away.

Back
Top Bottom