I USED to SPEND $10,000 on Shoes, Now I travel the world INSTEAD

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
looked like you had a hell of a time

If you don't mind what was your total expense for the whole 7 months

Positive stuff, bro. Sometimes you just need an attitude like yours and the good times will fall in place.

I'm really into fruit and humid weather so Thailand has been on my radar. Plus, if you are active the food and massage there is conducive to that lifestyle.

Where are you headed next?

Man you look like Pops Mensah-Bonsu

1. How did you get a shapeup? You trusted non-blacks cutting your hair or did you cut you own hair?

2. You said if you are a decent looking dude you are good, is it THAT easy? Meaning you don't have to put in any work forreal?

3. Is it true that you get a lot of stares because they have never seen black people before?

4. Lady-boys. Are they men that just dress as women? How do they get people if they don't have any semblance of breasts?
5. Massages huh? Happy ending?

6. How was Laos?

Everybody else, he has a lot of videos on YouTube. Check out his page. - http://www.youtube.com/user/JubrilAgoro/videos

Black People in Thailand " My Experience" - www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHOgrhmvXOs&feature=related

I've always loved travel, but have kept it in the USA... soon enough I'll venture out into Europe and Asia. Dope video. It's definitely encouraging to see it can be done on a decent budget. Thanks for sharing, dude.

Good stuff OP 
pimp.gif
only thing keeping me from going traveling is the money 
ohwell.gif
Hopefully I'll have enough by the time I graduate to go on a euro trip

@Mycoldyourdone   lol some I banged out like 2 girls in 24 hours somtimes so for me they were easy.   Other people Couldn't get laid if life depended on it.    There are more laid back, but you aint got game not sure what to say lol..   
@51and3rd Well I hung with tourists like 80% of the time the thai chicks I did chill with spoke some decent english man.     I didnt have many problems with language barriers.  

@shortyoscart  I run internet marketing business no I dont come back and stack.   I am london right now heading to paris in couple weeks.   

@NycPosite   asia was cheap man  I am not sure exactly on tally but I think it ran about $3000 a month and lived great while I was there.    yes It was amazing one my favorite places.  

I'm doing both homie!

I never spent on 10k a month on shoes though. And I certainly don't but as many as I used to.

When you really put it all together, you are spending a VERY small fraction of what you spend on travel to pay for one pair of sneakers.

And luckily, I get to travel for work. But we play too!

Props to you on your travels. I haven't really tackled Asia at all. I'm in Europe this summer. South Pacific is next for me. Then shooting for Japan.

DOPE AF!

love to travel... my job doesnt like that
laugh.gif

need to get to asia/europe/africa asap... only been within the states excluding cruises to tropical locales

@Bean Pie Slang yea man having right mindset is big thing. I am london now and Heading to paris in few weeks then germany. Then heading back states mid april for few months.
 @oidreez O snap femi you a OG in here crazy post count. I hope all is good with back home, hope ya family a good. 
 @DCAllAmerican HAHAHA Pops is cool people man, he has actually seen my black people in thailand video lol I think i look better tho don't tell him tho. 1. Yea I had one dude in bangkok WHO HOOKED ME UP he was da truth. I actually made video about it but just didnt post it yet I should. 2. You put in work, but girls are on vacation and stuff dont have regular people of back home to judge them stuff so they just wanna have fun. Kinda like what happens in vegas stays in vegas. 3. Bangkok no but outside the city where place people are not common yes. 4. google it man all different types if you care about 5. NO comment lol 6. One word AMAZING 

@McRaptor Yea even it is just week trip no worries start small and grow there. My first trips to places were only like 3-4 days and stuff. 

@FIRST B0RN appreciate that

Originally Posted by NobleKane

a lot of niketalkers gonna be hitting themselves in the head in the future for wasting money on shoes. trust me i know. then again you dumb when you young and i guess its just one of them life lessons.
this
sold mine 3/4 years ago havent looked back, i buy like 1-2 pairs a year maybe now, ill just go get a pair from footlocker that i like and not worry about if its gonna sell out...or ill make a nike id

Originally Posted by illphillip

Nice  Man, I still get shoes,  just not outragous rates I used too.   I live for experiences a lot more now than things..    I am not person saying I dont have custom tailored suit or anything just dont get excessive stuff.  I give all my clothes pretty much.   I took 3 big suits cases full clothes when I went africa and gave away all my clothes I took except for pretty much clothes I took home.  It was good stuff like jordan gear,   Ralph the works..    I just kinda get what I needed now and leave the rest.   Yea I am sure you will have  dope time asia is amazing, and europe in summer cant get much better.  Glad you get to work and travel

Originally Posted by JVII

Damn dude, learn how to quote.

Lol I still getting this quote @!* wrong.  THink I am getting it right now.     "happy now"

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Man you look like Pops Mensah-Bonsu

1. How did you get a shapeup? You trusted non-blacks cutting your hair or did you cut you own hair?

2. You said if you are a decent looking dude you are good, is it THAT easy? Meaning you don't have to put in any work forreal?

3. Is it true that you get a lot of stares because they have never seen black people before?

4. Lady-boys. Are they men that just dress as women? How do they get people if they don't have any semblance of breasts?
5. Massages huh? Happy ending?

6. How was Laos?

Everybody else, he has a lot of videos on YouTube. Check out his page. - http://www.youtube.com/user/JubrilAgoro/videos

Black People in Thailand " My Experience" - www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHOgrhmvXOs&feature=related

You sound verrrrrry thirsty my man. Participating in no fap March or something?
OP, looked like you had a great time. Lounging with the tiger was really cool. 

Originally Posted by jubril

@Bean Pie Slang yea man having right mindset is big thing. I am london now and Heading to paris in few weeks then germany. Then heading back states mid april for few months. @oidreez O snap femi you a OG in here crazy post count. I hope all is good with back home, hope ya family a good. @DCAllAmerican HAHAHA Pops is cool people man, he has actually seen my black people in thailand video lol I think i look better tho don't tell him tho. 1. Yea I had one dude in bangkok WHO HOOKED ME UP he was da truth. I actually made video about it but just didnt post it yet I should. 2. You put in work, but girls are on vacation and stuff dont have regular people of back home to judge them stuff so they just wanna have fun. Kinda like what happens in vegas stays in vegas. 3. Bangkok no but outside the city where place people are not common yes. 4. google it man all different types if you care about 5. NO comment lol 6. One word AMAZING @McRaptor Yea even it is just week trip no worries start small and grow there. My first trips to places were only like 3-4 days and stuff. @FIRST B0RN appreciate that

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 I mean if you aren't going to quote at least use the "return" button.

Originally Posted by useref15

Sup Jubril?
I wish I could travel like you. Traveling is one of my favorite things to do, and it's amazing seeing new things.

#teamUTA

Word.
#teamUTA...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

a lot of niketalkers gonna be hitting themselves in the head in the future for wasting money on shoes. trust me i know. then again you dumb when you young and i guess its just one of them life lessons.

happend to me a couple years ago.

havent bought a pair since.

Originally Posted by jubril

@useref15 Whats Dude.... Glad too see other UTA members in here.. It really is dead over there aint it. Yea with traveling make it happen man anything you wanna ask just ask. @cap1229 nice yea asia is dope man... You would digg it . @HAM CITY yea venom with some will always be like that. @SneakerHeathe cool man do you, we all grow out certain phases too. Maybe you will love shoes forever maybe you won't. Yes all 4 of those place are dope.

lol jubril I knew I remembered that name. #teamUTA

word ... i still have my vices ... but yeh traveling >>>>

going to tokyo and hong kong in a few months

If you could deal with long plane flights or long drives...traveling the world is fun as +%%$. i was in Vang Vieng, Laos last year and had a $*##$+@ blast. what a beautiful place....it was like i was in a COD:black ops scene...the people were very friendly and worldly.

Back
Top Bottom