I wanna know what my NTers suggest in this situation

Lil background. Work with her mom. Never knew they were daughter/mother until recently. She said mother spoked highly of me. Mother is wild btw (made a postabout this)

Chick asked me for my numbers after 2 weeks (i never wanted to ask females first). I asked her to go chill the next day...She was in the hospital cuz shewas sick (this was true). So let that one go.

Second time, she asked me to hit the club on saturday...with her mom. I thought this was mad weird so i passed....Instead i suggested that we go see ParanormalActivity on Coumbus Day. She said cool

Sunday (next day), i noticed her mom missed work. So i texted chick asking where her mom was. No reply

Monday (the day we agreed to go see the movie aka Columbus Day), i texted her "How you doing?". No reply

Fast forward to Friday "Goor morning hun. Ima stop by to see you ok?"

Im like
grin.gif
"Aint got nothing over here for youcuz you ignored me"

Her: "Nah never that luv ya"

So do i play my field? Pursue? Or just dead this? Shes 19 btw. No pic cuz i dont know how to get it. And shes not on my FB or anything like that.

MY take is simple. I just wanna spend some time with her see what kinda person she is. Cuz she gives off the impression that she is extremely friendlyand...just excited to see u. But then again i have doubt that this female is just full of games.

LMK!
pimp.gif

lol. i say go for it, nothing to lose. aint feelin the vibe after her visit then dead it. if you don't you're reaching simp status.

Well first off.. you working with her mom sounds all bad

If she doesn't wanna have any type of relationship with you then put her in the past forever

Originally Posted by mcnoodlez

lol. i say go for it, nothing to lose. aint feelin the vibe after her visit then dead it. if you don't you're reaching simp status.
grin.gif
i'd hate to be put in this status

Well first off.. you working with her mom sounds all bad
ohwell.gif

Thanks for the help. I just needed a second (or many) opinion

y u didnt let her go over??
u should smash then give her
the cold shoulder as well..

Originally Posted by p2vandal

y u didnt let her go over??
u should smash then give her
the cold shoulder as well..