I wanna thank NT

I don't think there is another place on the net with more charasmatic people in one spot
pimp.gif

I wanna thank NT for Keepin me fresh and up to date on the latest gear from middle school- highschool yrs.
pimp.gif

I wanna thank NT for the laughs.
I wouldnt be the person I am today if it wasnt for this place
pimp.gif

The "northern" bald eagle, Haliaeetus leucocephalus alascanus, is found north of 40 degrees north latitude across the entire continent. The largestnumbers of northern bald eagles are in the Northwest, especially in Alaska. The "northern" bald eagle is slightly larger than the"southern" bald eagle. Studies have shown that "northern" bald eagles fly into the southern states and Mexico, and the "southern"bald eagles fly north into Canada. Because of these finding, the subspecies of "northern" and "southern" bald eagles has been discontinuedin recent literature.

Originally Posted by PraVokal

The "northern" bald eagle, Haliaeetus leucocephalus alascanus, is found north of 40 degrees north latitude across the entire continent. The largest numbers of northern bald eagles are in the Northwest, especially in Alaska. The "northern" bald eagle is slightly larger than the "southern" bald eagle. Studies have shown that "northern" bald eagles fly into the southern states and Mexico, and the "southern" bald eagles fly north into Canada. Because of these finding, the subspecies of "northern" and "southern" bald eagles has been discontinued in recent literature.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PraVokal

The "northern" bald eagle, Haliaeetus leucocephalus alascanus, is found north of 40 degrees north latitude across the entire continent. The largest numbers of northern bald eagles are in the Northwest, especially in Alaska. The "northern" bald eagle is slightly larger than the "southern" bald eagle. Studies have shown that "northern" bald eagles fly into the southern states and Mexico, and the "southern" bald eagles fly north into Canada. Because of these finding, the subspecies of "northern" and "southern" bald eagles has been discontinued in recent literature.

7bc163170c14e356c1b5d9cab9615762e7b1d4c9.gif

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT ELEPHANTS

800px-African-Asian-Elephants.png

Elephants are large land mammals of the
order Proboscidea and the family Elephantidae. There are
three living species: the African Bush Elephant, the African Forest Elephant and the Asian Elephant
(also known as the Indian Elephant). Other species have become extinct since
the last ice age, the Mammoths, dwarf forms of which may have survived as late as 2,000 BC,[sup][1][/sup]being the best-known of these. They were once classified
along with other thick skinned animals in a now invalid order, Pachydermata.

Elephants are the largest land animals.[sup][2][/sup] The elephant's
gestation period is 22 months, the longest of any land animal. At birthit is common for
an elephant calf to weigh 120 kilograms (260 lb). They typically live for 50 to 70 years, but the oldest recorded elephant lived for 82 years.[sup][3][/sup]The largest
elephant ever recorded was shot in Angola in 1956. This male weighed about12,000 kilograms
(26,000 lb),[sup][4][/sup] with a shoulder height of 4.2 metres (14 ft), a metre (yard) taller than the average male African elephant.[sup][5][/sup]The smallest
elephants, about the size of a calf or a large pig, were a prehistoric species that lived on the island of Crete during the Pleistocene epoch.[sup][6][/sup]

The elephant has appeared in cultures across the world. They are a symbol of wisdom in Asian cultures and are famed for their
memory and intelligence, where they are thought to be on par with cetaceans[sup][7][/sup] and hominids.[sup][8][/sup]
Aristotle once said the elephant was "the beast which passeth allothers in wit and
mind"[sup][9][/sup].
The word "elephant" has its origins in the Greek http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/ἐλέφας

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

laugh.gif
ATL is quick with those stonefaces.

why not??? makes his post count go up. people want to have a high post count to feel more important. there is a team of people that just post yes, no, or
indifferent.gif
try being intellectual for once
as for op, i feel the same way you do ( never mind the nuub account, Ive had several previous) i keep on top of a lot of things on NT, and there is alot ofdifferent people on here.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

laugh.gif
ATL is quick with those stonefaces.

why not??? makes his post count go up. people want to have a high post count to feel more important. there is a team of people that just post yes, no, or
indifferent.gif
try being intellectual for once

Where is a "shots fired" picture when i need one..oh well...

*Shots Fired!*

Back
Top Bottom