I want a part time job (like one to two days a week)

iammd

Banned
I have a 9-5 but I want a job working a couple hours a week, not really for the extra cash, but more of an outlet to meet birds.  I'm 24 years old now, with college behind me and absolutely no broads at my current job the only place to meet girls are at bars/clubs.  So...any ideas of a job I can get working very minimal hours or other places to meet ducks?

I have a 9-5 but I want a job working a couple hours a week, not really for the extra cash, but more of an outlet to meet birds.  I'm 24 years old now, with college behind me and absolutely no broads at my current job the only place to meet girls are at bars/clubs.  So...any ideas of a job I can get working very minimal hours or other places to meet ducks?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Personal Trainer?
Thats actually a great idea..but i'd probably do something like front desk work, but the gym does sound perfect!  I'm in there like 5 days a week anyway.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Personal Trainer?
Thats actually a great idea..but i'd probably do something like front desk work, but the gym does sound perfect!  I'm in there like 5 days a week anyway.

IamMD you are funny. lol..

retail
valet
security guard

why dont you start exploring other venues besides clubs and bars...unless that is the type of girl you are looking for  "birds"
or start hanging around college campuses...hu umd udc pgcc...etc

retail
valet
security guard

why dont you start exploring other venues besides clubs and bars...unless that is the type of girl you are looking for  "birds"
or start hanging around college campuses...hu umd udc pgcc...etc

You have options.

Personal trainer is a great idea especially if you go there often which you say you do

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

retail
valet
security guard

lol True...what other type of venues do you speak of, though?  I'm not hip..school the boss don, please.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

retail
valet
security guard

lol True...what other type of venues do you speak of, though?  I'm not hip..school the boss don, please.

You have options.

Personal trainer is a great idea especially if you go there often which you say you do

DC has a lot of things to do...pool halls, downtown by the mall, museums, etc. what kind of things are you into? does your job do any outside activities? maybe join a bowling or softball league...

DC has a lot of things to do...pool halls, downtown by the mall, museums, etc. what kind of things are you into? does your job do any outside activities? maybe join a bowling or softball league...

I'm in the same boat I was looking for a part time gig to meet women
I was thinking bestbuy or the apple store mostly retail.

I'm in the same boat I was looking for a part time gig to meet women
I was thinking bestbuy or the apple store mostly retail.

Back
Top Bottom