i want to work at UPS but...

i thought you guys said UPS is always hiring?..there are no jobs open within the 5 boroughs..i want to be one of those package handlers that load up trucks andstuff..i need a job by july

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

i thought you guys said UPS is always hiring?..there are no jobs open within the 5 borougha

NYC dudes are hungry

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Why not KFC?

i would get fired for being an employee and a customer at the same time..

loading up trucks is back breaking. buy you one of those back braces, you'll think me later.
im fat and i have strong arms..if anything i would end up with a chiseled back

i got a interview tomorrow.
im saying..did you apply online or went directly to the location?

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Why not KFC?

roll.gif

does KFC deliver in the US? That would probably be a better fit for you. You'll experience a combination of your interests.

to the dude who has an interview with them?..how old are you and did you apply online or went str8 to the store
Yeah you don't want to load trucks or unload trucks
im used to carrying heavy loads..i used to deliver newspapers in the Lower east side of manhattan..try carrying the sunday NY times paper around30 story buildings at 1 in the morning

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

loading up trucks is back breaking. buy you one of those back braces, you'll think me later.
im fat and i have strong arms..if anything i would end up with a chiseled back

oh i got you, i'm trying to become an ambidextrous fapper too.

If you want to work there and don't want to lift heavy packages, see if you can be a "splitter" or work in the "small sort." I'mnot sure what the seniority in those jobs are, but they're basically pushing packages to one bin or belt.

Working in the preload is awful because loading package cars is a @!#+#. Loading trailers is much easier IMO, no need to think about package positions and whatnot. Just like Tetris.

Also if you work at a UPS air hub, always request to work on the ramp. Trust me on this.

try craigslist .. they have an open house/opening in Queens 2 moro, they had one before but when they told me id have to be there at 5 am every morning.. ipassed

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

If you want to work there and don't want to lift heavy packages, see if you can be a "splitter" or work in the "small sort." I'm not sure what the seniority in those jobs are, but they're basically pushing packages to one bin or belt.

Working in the preload is awful because loading package cars is a @!#+#. Loading trailers is much easier IMO, no need to think about package positions and what not. Just like Tetris.

Also if you work at a UPS air hub, always request to work on the ramp. Trust me on this.

thanks for the tips

Back
Top Bottom