I Was Arrested for Posession, Am I Going To Do Time???

Why'd you get stopped in the first place? Is this your first offense?
You better remember everything and anything you said to the cops too. Write down everything that happened from being pulled over and in jail. Give it to a lawyer if youre going to try to fight it.

Why'd you get stopped in the first place? Is this your first offense?
You better remember everything and anything you said to the cops too. Write down everything that happened from being pulled over and in jail. Give it to a lawyer if youre going to try to fight it.

--A friend of mine did 6 months on possession in Jersey.
--You'll be aight OP. Just dont drop the soap.

--A friend of mine did 6 months on possession in Jersey.
--You'll be aight OP. Just dont drop the soap.

Like others have mentioned, I'd call a lawyer. I don't think you'll do any time since you're a first time offender but talk you a lawyer ASAP. Since you're a college student I'd be more concerned about the charge on your record. Many companies complete background checks and you don't want a drug charge following you around. Get a lawyer and make getting that charge off your record a priority.

Like others have mentioned, I'd call a lawyer. I don't think you'll do any time since you're a first time offender but talk you a lawyer ASAP. Since you're a college student I'd be more concerned about the charge on your record. Many companies complete background checks and you don't want a drug charge following you around. Get a lawyer and make getting that charge off your record a priority.

whatever you do, try to work it out where they will expunge it from your record. Do not let this stay n leave a bad mark. This is a minor problem in your case becasue it was the first time. You wont do any time. Probably have to pay some fines and piss in a cup for a while. Whatever you do, make sure you get expunged from your record part clear with the prosecutor or whoever you speak to before trial.

N dont worry about a lawyer. this is a first time offense. You have a clean record n that is gonna help you out; more than a court appointed lawyer. If you happen to have the funds, then get your own lawyer n if not, represent yourself.

whatever you do, try to work it out where they will expunge it from your record. Do not let this stay n leave a bad mark. This is a minor problem in your case becasue it was the first time. You wont do any time. Probably have to pay some fines and piss in a cup for a while. Whatever you do, make sure you get expunged from your record part clear with the prosecutor or whoever you speak to before trial.

N dont worry about a lawyer. this is a first time offense. You have a clean record n that is gonna help you out; more than a court appointed lawyer. If you happen to have the funds, then get your own lawyer n if not, represent yourself.

It's so f'n ridiculous that you're going to get fined or put in jail over a #+@$#@$ plant. Stay up my dude, the world is crazy. Don't think of yourself as a bad person or don't let anybody think that your a bad person because of what happened. You are not the bad guy in this situation.

It's so f'n ridiculous that you're going to get fined or put in jail over a #+@$#@$ plant. Stay up my dude, the world is crazy. Don't think of yourself as a bad person or don't let anybody think that your a bad person because of what happened. You are not the bad guy in this situation.

they just trying to scare you.. trust me
your gonna get probation and prolly get tested and if you failed a drug test then they might lock you up

they just trying to scare you.. trust me
your gonna get probation and prolly get tested and if you failed a drug test then they might lock you up

ur not gonna do time, but you are gonna spend HELLA money because of this.

expect a fine,court fees and having to take a couple classes/drug test which will all be court ordered and will come out of your pocket.

how old ru? you might be put on probation. which means regular drug test plus no drinking and random check ins with your P.O.

ur looking at one #*$#+# year man.

ur not gonna do time, but you are gonna spend HELLA money because of this.

expect a fine,court fees and having to take a couple classes/drug test which will all be court ordered and will come out of your pocket.

how old ru? you might be put on probation. which means regular drug test plus no drinking and random check ins with your P.O.

ur looking at one #*$#+# year man.

bro were u pulled over by PG police? if so you will get off.  Just hire a lawyer.  You will have to pay like 800 so you can get it wiped off your record

call joesph vallario at 301-443-8100.

pm me if you have any more questions.  you should b good if this is your first offense.

Back
Top Bottom