I was caught smoking weed last night by a cop

Originally Posted by solelifik

roll.gif
 half a gram ?

roll.gif
that cant even fill a blunt 

Originally Posted by shoefreek23

getting caught with any amount of weed that is considered a usable amount you can be charged for,I know a guy in jail for having a roach in his ashtray that his homie left there but he got busted with and was on probation,Texas dont play,you guys from cali are lucky!!!!like really lucky!!!
VA dont play too. 

Originally Posted by shoefreek23

getting caught with any amount of weed that is considered a usable amount you can be charged for,I know a guy in jail for having a roach in his ashtray that his homie left there but he got busted with and was on probation,Texas dont play,you guys from cali are lucky!!!!like really lucky!!!
VA dont play too. 

riding around with weight in the trunk, and pulling out your medical marijuana card for the officer @%@@@.

riding around with weight in the trunk, and pulling out your medical marijuana card for the officer @%@@@.

Originally Posted by akaValentino

k Nino, we get it
eyes.gif

k Nino, we get it
eyes.gif

Just got caught with a half zip.  Made us stomp it.

If some people got cards and some don't, the people with cards can catch felonies.

A card is not that great.

Just got caught with a half zip.  Made us stomp it.

If some people got cards and some don't, the people with cards can catch felonies.

A card is not that great.

Back
Top Bottom