I went to todays JETS PRACTICE 11-07-2008

So I got selected with other military members today to attend a full JETS practice and hang with the players afterward. All the players were reallyappreciative and seemed interested in what each of us did. Vernon Gholston is huge just for reference i'm 6'5" 250lbs and he made me look small.He also stayed around the longest and we talked for quite a while. All the players signed autographs and took photos. The highlight of it all was meeting BrettFavre and getting him to sign the mini helmet and a ball. Here are some pics and a video taken from my iphone.

Nice man, I bet that was awesome. Gholston's arms are monstrous
eek.gif

Nice, that's really cool. Why is Brett Favre's NFL equipment shirt autographed though?

pimp.gif
That looks like fun. Good to see those that serve our country being acknowledged in any way.

I asked Gholston what the hardest part of going from the college game to the Pros and he just said nothing really just a lot of more media or something to thataffect. I then told him i was a Gator and he said if i would have told him that two years ago we would be fighting lol

i tried to but him and Coles didnt stick around at all i have more photos i didnt want to post all of em. Bubba Franks was really cool too.

I asked Gholston what the hardest part of going from the college game to the Pros and he just said nothing really just a lot of more media or something to that affect.
grin.gif

But
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
for your service.

Thats awesome.

Did you happen to meet their WR Coach Noel Mazzone? His son is one of my best friends...

yo these dudes in person look huge , thomas jones looks like a tank .........

cool pics ................

Back
Top Bottom