I WILL NEVER HAVE A GIRLFRIEND

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

This is a "man crush" thread in disguise.

I approve.

laugh.gif

The recent trend of overtly homosexual humor on here has been hilarious

Keep it up 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

This is a "man crush" thread in disguise.

I approve.

laugh.gif

The recent trend of overtly homosexual humor on here has been hilarious

Keep it up 
devil.gif

laugh.gif
@ the attention you guys give to DC.

Look, I don't mind DC, but I do think it's funny that he feels obligated to post in every thread.  Even when he has no knowledge of what's going on.

It really is trolling, it started with a simple line where DC stated he didn't know who these folks were and you guys fed into it.  Along with feeling obligated to post in every thread, DC will adamantly defend himself to the point of exhaustion.  It's his "MO".  The problem is that people take the bait every single time and DC's bait is the best in the fishing business.

He doesn't know celebs, he doesn't watch tv or movies, but he can tell you what size jock strap Will Bynum wears.  He's a basketball junkie.

Now, me being a casual basketball fan, you couldn't pay me to watch summer league games.  I would pass on money and rather pay to watch a movie.  Summer league games are boring, glorified pick up games.  However, that is what DC loves.

Now if I would go into a Summer League, Goodman vs. Drew thread and say it's pointless and I don't even know who most of these guys are, DC would bash you and call you a troll and you shouldn't be posting.  The irony being, that is exactly what he does in General.

Yes, DC does partake in trolling, however as long as you guys continue to feed it, it will not go away.  I don't think DC likes trolling, he may not even be aware that he is doing it, but I feel that he likes the argument/debate that ensues.

laugh.gif
@ the attention you guys give to DC.

Look, I don't mind DC, but I do think it's funny that he feels obligated to post in every thread.  Even when he has no knowledge of what's going on.

It really is trolling, it started with a simple line where DC stated he didn't know who these folks were and you guys fed into it.  Along with feeling obligated to post in every thread, DC will adamantly defend himself to the point of exhaustion.  It's his "MO".  The problem is that people take the bait every single time and DC's bait is the best in the fishing business.

He doesn't know celebs, he doesn't watch tv or movies, but he can tell you what size jock strap Will Bynum wears.  He's a basketball junkie.

Now, me being a casual basketball fan, you couldn't pay me to watch summer league games.  I would pass on money and rather pay to watch a movie.  Summer league games are boring, glorified pick up games.  However, that is what DC loves.

Now if I would go into a Summer League, Goodman vs. Drew thread and say it's pointless and I don't even know who most of these guys are, DC would bash you and call you a troll and you shouldn't be posting.  The irony being, that is exactly what he does in General.

Yes, DC does partake in trolling, however as long as you guys continue to feed it, it will not go away.  I don't think DC likes trolling, he may not even be aware that he is doing it, but I feel that he likes the argument/debate that ensues.

Back
Top Bottom