I WILL NEVER HAVE A GIRLFRIEND

roll.gif
roll.gif

How did I sleep on this thread.

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

5ydef4.jpg
Seen him before but Who is dude tho?
No ayo but son's body is crazyyy. Made me look in the mirror like....................
frown.gif
frown.gif

5ydef4.jpg
No ayo but son's body is crazyyy. Made me look in the mirror like....................
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

5ydef4.jpg
frown.gif
frown.gif
its zyzz pretty much the biggest inspiration for body building

he used to be a nerdy kid who played wow all day and listened to trance music

than he took roids and worked out and became a greek god
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

5ydef4.jpg
frown.gif
frown.gif
its zyzz pretty much the biggest inspiration for body building

he used to be a nerdy kid who played wow all day and listened to trance music

than he took roids and worked out and became a greek god
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

You mean to tell me you don't know who Shia Lebouf is? Have you not seen an advertisement for TRANSFORMERS while looking at your sports.

You mean to tell me you don't know who Mac Daddy George Clooney is? Dude is a legend. Not only for being a boss actor, but for being a legendary Alpha. You gotta get acquainted with this man and take some notes.

Also, you don't know who CHRISTIANO RONALDO is? He is top 10 biggest athlete in the world right now. Talking about sports. poor asians, africans, and latinos(latin america) who don't even own t.v.'s know who this man is.

I don't get how you lived 18+ years of your life without even getting a glimpse of these people.
1. I have heard the name LeBouf. I saw the first Transformers. I didn't know that was him. I really don't remember those dudes names unless I see them regularly. He isn't someone I see regularly.

2. Ronaldo, I don't watch a lick of soccer. Haven't watched more than 60 mins total in my life. Those poor folks watch soccer and play it. I don't.

3. Clooney, I might remember from the Ocean movies. If it isn't him, oh well.
DC.......you sound like an idiot, stop tryin to be too cool for school bruh 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

You mean to tell me you don't know who Shia Lebouf is? Have you not seen an advertisement for TRANSFORMERS while looking at your sports.

You mean to tell me you don't know who Mac Daddy George Clooney is? Dude is a legend. Not only for being a boss actor, but for being a legendary Alpha. You gotta get acquainted with this man and take some notes.

Also, you don't know who CHRISTIANO RONALDO is? He is top 10 biggest athlete in the world right now. Talking about sports. poor asians, africans, and latinos(latin america) who don't even own t.v.'s know who this man is.

I don't get how you lived 18+ years of your life without even getting a glimpse of these people.
1. I have heard the name LeBouf. I saw the first Transformers. I didn't know that was him. I really don't remember those dudes names unless I see them regularly. He isn't someone I see regularly.

2. Ronaldo, I don't watch a lick of soccer. Haven't watched more than 60 mins total in my life. Those poor folks watch soccer and play it. I don't.

3. Clooney, I might remember from the Ocean movies. If it isn't him, oh well.
DC.......you sound like an idiot, stop tryin to be too cool for school bruh 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Originally Posted by reeeem0

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
WHICH NTER IS THIS AGAIN?!?!?!? I remember that thread, dude was hurt 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Mayor of KFC or something like that///
OHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDNNNNNEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS PLEASE!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Originally Posted by reeeem0

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
WHICH NTER IS THIS AGAIN?!?!?!? I remember that thread, dude was hurt 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Mayor of KFC or something like that///
OHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDNNNNNEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS PLEASE!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif