I Will Not Wear a Mask

So I'm out in rural land today, and stopped at Walmart & I must say about 25% percent of the store (excluding workers) were wearing a mask. Similar situation occured last week, but in the a different area. I'd say it was 50/50 over there.

Walmart has these wild big signs explaining the government mandate, but today when I went it was like it wasn't even there.

I say that to say this specifically to the people that don't & won't wear a mask (in public gathering); why won't you wear a mask?
Youre in NYC right?

I stay telling people anything north of Westchester or New Rochelle might as well be down south.

Youre in NYC right?

I stay telling people anything north of Westchester or New Rochelle might as well be down south.
Not atm, in NC. A lot of country ppl moved to New Rochelle for some reason though. That was pretty accurate :lol:.

For the rest of my life ill never understand what the big deal is/was about wearing a mask, like it’s SO damn confusing to me.

People who are anti mask acting like they’re required to wear it at all hours of the day or some **** :lol:

im curious as to what the regulations and mandates will be when a vaccine does come, how will stores, restaurants etc etc know who has and hasnt had a vaccine

Sometimes, I wonder if Americans today would be able to live with the rationing rules they had in this very country during WWII.

hell no. We would die for convenience.

The idea that we would sacrifice a smidget of comfort to protect ourselves and others is slap in the face to this countries fore fathers, if you let them tell it.

any covid denier best not step a foot in an ER, podiatrist, dentist, or any institution of higher learning at that. They should be stripped of any right to privilege from science.

ezgif-7-4e76d8db04aa.gif

This aint about race but....why does the collective of non masker trouble makers(spitters, coughers, demand grocery, restaurant service people) seem majorly of the white race?:rolleyes
Like imagine recapping your day and remembering today you selfishly and arrogantly barged into a grocery store and demanded to go grocery shopping and touch on produce without a mask?
Then you threw a tantrum and decided to cough and spit at the grocery store clerk's face when she told you to please be considerate of others and leave the store.
I would seriously need to sit in front of a mirror and ponder if I'm mentally ill.
Oh wait...this country is run by these very people who see a perfectly fine decent human being in the mirror somehow through blind arrogant false pride on top of frail, insecure selfishness.

This aint about race but....why does the collective of non masker trouble makers(spitters, coughers, demand grocery, restaurant service people) seem majorly of the white race?:rolleyes
Like imagine recapping your day and remembering today you selfishly and arrogantly barged into a grocery store and demanded to go grocery shopping and touch on produce without a mask?
Then you threw a tantrum and decided to cough and spit at the grocery store clerk's face when she told you to please be considerate of others and leave the store.
I would seriously need to sit in front of a mirror and ponder if I'm mentally ill.
Oh wait...this country is run by these very people who see a perfectly fine decent human being in the mirror somehow through blind arrogant false pride on top of frail, insecure selfishness.
From my personal experience, this was an accurate assessment until maybe a month ago. Some people love believing facebook conspiracy theories.
Don’t forget about Lawng Oiland!
It's a forgettable place. Florida w/o alligators.

im curious as to what the regulations and mandates will be when a vaccine does come, how will stores, restaurants etc etc know who has and hasnt had a vaccine
Same.

If its some requirement to shop or something (show your upto date vax card), its most definitely gonna be WW3.

Back
Top Bottom