i wish this guy was my instructor...

we could def pass the dutchie...word to Cam
pimp.gif

glumbert - Professor I Just Smoked a Blunt Before Class lectures

oh...Belindaaa, come on...�

�Dudes...im mean�come on�

ahh...nooo...you cant check the copyright...cause he didnt copyright the damn thing�
��

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I had a professor kind of like that last semester. Once he was reading an excerpt from a book and he looked at the date it was written. "1970!?That's nearly a hundred years ago!" No one else in the class thought it was funny. I burst out laughing. The best part was that he sounded a littlelike Christopher Walken.

Originally Posted by NYelectric

laugh.gif
I had a professor kind of like that last semester. Once he was reading an excerpt from a book and he looked at the date it was written. "1970!? That's nearly a hundred years ago!" No one else in the class thought it was funny. I burst out laughing. The best part was that he sounded a little like Christopher Walken.

laugh.gif
I woulda been laughin just cuz he sound like Christopher Walkensayin mad weird n obsecure shhh.
smokin.gif

i had a teacher he first wanted us to call him by his first name actually he wanted us to call him 5436735429 his government issued name he let us pick ourgrade at the end of the year he didnt take roll and he was the funniest dude the class only had about8 students in it but there was about 20 students skippingto be in it. he was the greatest teacher known to man

Originally Posted by AbortionPortion15

i had a teacher he first wanted us to call him by his first name actually he wanted us to call him 5436735429 his government issued name he let us pick our grade at the end of the year he didnt take roll and he was the funniest dude the class only had about8 students in it but there was about 20 students skipping to be in it. he was the greatest teacher known to man

sounds like my high school science teacher
laugh.gif

this ninja is lame lol... that is why i hate general studies in college, wasting my time learning irrelevant crap!!

and chill with the "dude" you are 60
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SWiFT Yons

this ninja is lame lol... that is why i hate general studies in college, wasting my time learning irrelevant crap!!

and chill with the "dude" you are 60
laugh.gif

i dont know bout you...but ive been known to philosify (sp?) on the most random s___ after
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom