I won an eBay auction Vol. It was sent to the wrong address

My lil bro wanted a pair of Nubuck XIIs so I bought a pair on eBay for just over 120, but when I paid I guess it defaulted to my old address, which was on campus at school.

I didnt realize this til it said the package was delivered and I was sitting there like "huh?" til I saw the shipping address on the tracking info.

I called the school and the lady was sayin she would get someone to see if it was in their mail room but since it was sent USPS they might have a harder time finding it. She also said it might have already been returned to the sender if they hadnt been able to forward it to me.

I won the auction from SoleSupremacy, and just sent them a message lettin em know that it was sent to the wrong address and it might be returned to em.

Not sure if I can do anything at this point other than cross my fingers... should I call paypal or anything? the tracking info says delivered so I guess that might mean Im SOL
ohwell.gif

My lil bro wanted a pair of Nubuck XIIs so I bought a pair on eBay for just over 120, but when I paid I guess it defaulted to my old address, which was on campus at school.

I didnt realize this til it said the package was delivered and I was sitting there like "huh?" til I saw the shipping address on the tracking info.

I called the school and the lady was sayin she would get someone to see if it was in their mail room but since it was sent USPS they might have a harder time finding it. She also said it might have already been returned to the sender if they hadnt been able to forward it to me.

I won the auction from SoleSupremacy, and just sent them a message lettin em know that it was sent to the wrong address and it might be returned to em.

Not sure if I can do anything at this point other than cross my fingers... should I call paypal or anything? the tracking info says delivered so I guess that might mean Im SOL
ohwell.gif

happened to me before but i didnt find out until after it was already shipped. USPS couldn't help me and the seller didnt believe me so i just took the L. What's fiunny is that there was no house on the address it was sent to, so the postal service usually just sends that back to sender 
bf735dbee8a89af3a1092cdfe356a8fb4af9a4b.gif

happened to me before but i didnt find out until after it was already shipped. USPS couldn't help me and the seller didnt believe me so i just took the L. What's fiunny is that there was no house on the address it was sent to, so the postal service usually just sends that back to sender 
bf735dbee8a89af3a1092cdfe356a8fb4af9a4b.gif

There is a reason why they have the confirmation page. To check these sorts of things. It wasn't sent to the wrong address. It was delivered to the address you specified.

Take the L (which you deserve) and learn your lesson

There is a reason why they have the confirmation page. To check these sorts of things. It wasn't sent to the wrong address. It was delivered to the address you specified.

Take the L (which you deserve) and learn your lesson

I'd go there and ask the people who live there about it (depending how far away it is) and hopefully they are honest people and sent it back to the post office

I'd go there and ask the people who live there about it (depending how far away it is) and hopefully they are honest people and sent it back to the post office

Just got an email from Digital Doorman sayin my package is at the school, called and homegirl said I can come by and pick it up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im feelin like a billion bucks right now, was gonna give my brother my nubucks if this didnt work out
laugh.gif

Just got an email from Digital Doorman sayin my package is at the school, called and homegirl said I can come by and pick it up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im feelin like a billion bucks right now, was gonna give my brother my nubucks if this didnt work out
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom