I would have came back for her I just needed time...........

I would have came back for her I just needed time, caught inthe life I can’t let it go, whether it’s right I will never know.

The life, something I live dangerous to most second natureto me. There was a girl in my life consistently, not like the ones now that arein and out of it new ones every week.

Her name was Samantha, I’d call her Sam, and I’d be mad ifanyone else called her that no matter how simple it was. She was basically mychildhood sweetheart; I had known her since grade school. At first we were justfriends, hide and go seek, water gun fights we were basically inseparable. Youget the picture, High School we fell in love and again inseparable in lovethough. We were always in love though, this time just another notch.

After High School things changed, I was caught in the fastlife, drugs, fast cars, and unfortunately fast women. It tore her apart, I meanI can’t honestly explain why I chose the fast life over her, and maybe Ithought she’d always be there as she was most of my life.

God it’s been three years since she left me, and I’ll neverforget her. Long straight brown hair that seemed to always flow in slow motion,deep beautiful brown eyes, and perfect pearly white teeth man when she smiledno matter what type of mood I was in I’d snap out of it. Her skin was as softas a new born baby, and we never had sex each time I was with her we made love.

Her image will never leave, like a still picture a part ofthe past trapped for ever. No matter what a man does, no matter how many womenHe lays with even if He’s with someone, He’ll always be in love with the onethat was down for him the most, and the one He hurt the most.

I’ll never have her back.

-Jose 

ncyxoy.jpg

I would have came back for her I just needed time, caught inthe life I can’t let it go, whether it’s right I will never know.

The life, something I live dangerous to most second natureto me. There was a girl in my life consistently, not like the ones now that arein and out of it new ones every week.

Her name was Samantha, I’d call her Sam, and I’d be mad ifanyone else called her that no matter how simple it was. She was basically mychildhood sweetheart; I had known her since grade school. At first we were justfriends, hide and go seek, water gun fights we were basically inseparable. Youget the picture, High School we fell in love and again inseparable in lovethough. We were always in love though, this time just another notch.

After High School things changed, I was caught in the fastlife, drugs, fast cars, and unfortunately fast women. It tore her apart, I meanI can’t honestly explain why I chose the fast life over her, and maybe Ithought she’d always be there as she was most of my life.

God it’s been three years since she left me, and I’ll neverforget her. Long straight brown hair that seemed to always flow in slow motion,deep beautiful brown eyes, and perfect pearly white teeth man when she smiledno matter what type of mood I was in I’d snap out of it. Her skin was as softas a new born baby, and we never had sex each time I was with her we made love.

Her image will never leave, like a still picture a part ofthe past trapped for ever. No matter what a man does, no matter how many womenHe lays with even if He’s with someone, He’ll always be in love with the onethat was down for him the most, and the one He hurt the most.

I’ll never have her back.

-Jose 

ncyxoy.jpg

I saw this pic in the cute girls thread. She hotter than a mug mug Shun.

But I know how you feel. Caught up in the fast life still

I saw this pic in the cute girls thread. She hotter than a mug mug Shun.

But I know how you feel. Caught up in the fast life still

I'm sorry for your loss, but sometimes losing the great ones force us to look in the mirror and reevaluate us...Find the you deep inside "You" and maybe, just maybe one day she'll come back.

I'm sorry for your loss, but sometimes losing the great ones force us to look in the mirror and reevaluate us...Find the you deep inside "You" and maybe, just maybe one day she'll come back.

Back
Top Bottom