Ice Glaciers Bursting onto Land and Pushing up Against Homes in Minnesota. *Video* eek

:wow: this is bananas. I'm in NY and I've lived close to the east river all my life, if I saw anything like this happens in the East River, I'm leaving NY on the next thing smoking buddy....

Last edited:
eek.gif
 Crazy 

"Oh my god, Becky look!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't get confused, though. These aren't glaciers from Anartica coming down. These are glaciers from major lakes, so when it gets warm and the ice melts from the lake, it pushes up to the shoreline. If they have the money to live there, they have money for repairs.

Would move to Minnesota just to witness this and for the AAWGs

Take it from someone who has lived here for most of his life, it's not worth it.

AAWGs can be had in much warmer climates. And if you're black, they probably won't be messing with you all that much anyway. :lol:

Don't get confused, though. These aren't glaciers from Anartica coming down. These are glaciers from major lakes, so when it gets warm and the ice melts from the lake, it pushes up to the shoreline. If they have the money to live there, they have money for repairs.

Would move to Minnesota just to witness this and for the AAWGs

Take it from someone who has lived here for most of his life, it's not worth it.

AAWGs can be had in much warmer climates. And if you're black, they probably won't be messing with you all that much anyway. :lol:

:lol: idk how id feel about pounding a girl who sounds like marge gunderson

fargo14.jpg

its like a boston accent, instant turnoff..

Why didn't she just walk over and close the door. apparently the neighbors weren't home.. either way i'd grab a sled run jump and slide around all day lmaoo :smokin :smokin :smokin

- Much luv, stay freshhhh :smokin :smokin :smokin

I went there for my cousin's wedding. Just such a cultural difference than the US. I wouldn't flat out say people there were quick to judge but they must never see asian people let a lone an asian guy with tattoos. I got so many odd looks down there.

I went there for my cousin's wedding. Just such a cultural difference than the US. I wouldn't flat out say people there were quick to judge but they must never see asian people let a lone an asian guy with tattoos. I got so many odd looks down there.

I got more stares in Minnesota than in Salt Lake City, Utah.

I'm Black btw.

They are, but you'd never know it. In general, Minnesotans are some of the most passive aggressive people in the nation. Most of us won't say something is stupid or a bad idea, we'll just say it's "different" with a certain disdain. It's hard to describe unless you've seen it for yourself. Asian people are a rare commodity outside of North Minneapolis, and being inked up I'm sure people were wondering what the hell you were doing. :lol:

I got more stares in Minnesota than in Salt Lake City, Utah.

I'm Black btw.

Pretty accurate. I mostly stay in the cities, but if I were to go out to some of the smaller places (Pine City, Elk River, Brainerd, Int'l Falls) I would easily be the only black person there. There are a lot of kids in those small cities and towns that haven't ever seen a black person. :lol:

Minneapolis, St Paul, St. Cloud, Rochester, Duluth are way different than the rural areas. Africans (from Africa), Blacks, Asians, Middle Easterners, Russians, Hispanics are all in those cities. It's quite the norm, actually. And yes, lots of tattoos everywhere you look. Like other places of visit, it's where you're at in a certain areas that make it normal, good, or bad.

house gets a slow death...that sucks...what kind of insurance would u need to cover that...slow moving...ice tsunami insurance? or act of god?

Minneapolis, St Paul, St. Cloud, Rochester, Duluth are way different than the rural areas. Africans (from Africa), Blacks, Asians, Middle Easterners, Russians, Hispanics are all in those cities. It's quite the norm, actually. And yes, lots of tattoos everywhere you look. Like other places of visit, it's where you're at in a certain areas that make it normal, good, or bad.

I forget which city I was in but I did drive to Minneapolis and it was better over there. The city actually is quite high brow over there. A lot of nice restaurants and not a lot of dive spots from what I saw. I ended up drinking in some college town and I guess it was dead since college wasn't in yet. And I did notice a lot of black folks out there and didn't see any issues with them. It was really just towards asians and I saw this mostly cause a good amount of my family went out to Minnesota for the wedding and we had a fairly large pack where ever we went.

The oddest thing though and I can't really blame this on Minnesota was my girlfriend and I had to sit in separate seats on the way back to SF and there was literally only 1 seat left and this lady was telling me to not sit there cause one of the flight attendances was going to sit there. Then of course a flight attendant told me to sit there and the whole time, that lady was lying her head on her husband shoulder. I couldn't help but think she was scared and I am telling you the truth when I say this, I honestly don't think I look that scary. Oh well........

Back
Top Bottom