Icey sauce recipe?

Joined Jul 1, 2013
Does anyone out there have any good and efficient icy sole sauce recipe that they'd be willing to put out there?

Joined Oct 8, 2012
If you're talking about yellowing, Retrobright is pretty good. 40 vol Hydrogen Peroxide Creme and Versatile Oxyclean are the ingredients 

Joined Jul 7, 2013
Just use an ounce of seaglow and apply throughout the whole outsole of the shoe. Make sure you spread it evenly and don't use to much b/c it can unglow it from the shoe.

Joined Jul 1, 2013
I appreciate the feed back you guys. I ended up ordering this special formula that this guy makes and has really amazing results. He shows all before and after pics of his work so imma give that a try.

Joined Jul 13, 2011
I appreciate the feed back you guys. I ended up ordering this special formula that this guy makes and has really amazing results. He shows all before and after pics of his work so imma give that a try.
Do you mind telling me how it works out for you once you try it?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now