I'd Smurf that

Originally Posted by pookieman

Originally Posted by Furrell

katy-perry-without-makeup_425x315.jpg

The ONLY thing she has going for her are her perfect breasts.

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that most NTers who post this pic have NEVER woken up beside a female in their life other than their mother at age 3 or younger....yea, I'd put money on it
I have no idea why this pic is a big deal, or so hard to believe for these dudes.

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

I hate the deception of make-up.

Do you look the same mid-sleep as you would during the day? And if you hate the deception of make up or ANY deception at all...you better start dating men [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]or women from 3rd world countries[/color]

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Originally Posted by Paycheck26

I still dont believe thats her

I'd like to say I feel the same way, but that pic did come from her husband's Twitter and he said it was her.  I guess its a good way to get thousands of other men to stop talking about how hot your wife is.  If that's what you were going for, then well played Russell.  At any rate, she looks good in the Smurfette dress. 

but what if both them agreed to say it was her to get a kick out of all the followers thou
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

I hate the deception of make-up.

Do you look the same mid-sleep as you would during the day? And if you hate the deception of make up or ANY deception at all...you better start dating men [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]or women from 3rd world countries[/color]
I don't look the same mid-sleep as I would during the day, but the difference is NOWHERE NEAR that drastic.

Make-up obviously makes all women look better, but don't act look you don't know what I was implying.
grin.gif

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that most NTers who post this pic have NEVER woken up beside a female in their life other than their mother at age 3 or younger....yea, I'd put money on it
Ill put money down on this as well. "if i cant get a girl ill just be captain buzz kill"

People will say "natural beauty > makeup" or "I like my girls natural"... well of course you do, who wouldn't?
laugh.gif
I'm not defending if you find her attractive or not, that's your business, but that's an awfully unflattering picture, poor lighting, no makeup, (wasn't she sick too)?, weird face, so yeah, she's going to look awful. Put a lot of women in those same circumstances and they're going to look drastically different from their usual selves.

I like her as a blonde. Anyone else? She looks innocent and stuff.
Don't get me wrong i like her with black hair as well, but this is something different.

Back
Top Bottom