IDEA: Blue-theme Countdown Pack 2009

It's a decent idea in itself, and it's miles better than most of the products that JB will be dumping on retailers in the near future.

the blue theme is dope, but i wish they would do a black and gold with a white and gold shoe just like the DMP.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Why would they do this?

What they should have done with these countdown packs is have like 5 options of each colorway on the Air Jordan website.
Have voting go on for like a month or something, with only 1 vote for person(using an e-mail to register) and just chose the packs like that.
It would have been so much better.

It is a tribute to the customer after all

or at least it was supposed to be...
but I agree with SoHi, voting would have been a fantastic idea

Bad idea... we have enough non-OG colorway Js.

The whole idea of "packs" is ridiculous too. Just

retro the Jordans we want separately.

them IV's n IX are crazy ... i remember when i first seen those ! i would b in line hours early

Originally Posted by jordan4life09

Originally Posted by tek9pnda

IX, black-blue

^^^What those would look dumb!! How about some Powder IXs
side09-07.gif

They would look dumb...Really? I personally think this is the hottest colorway of the 9s EVER...

No packs, just give me sport blue 6s and I will be SO happy...

those samples are
pimp.gif

i can't wait for the VIII/XV pack I heard the XV's were the obsidian's I need those in my life again!!!

blue is my fav color.. with that said.... blue colorways >>>>>>>>>>>>red colorways. blue colorways are sooooo sick: spacejams, militaries, true blues, chambrays, any white/caro or blk/caro, sport blue, i could go on and on.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by odiggidy

blue is my fav color.. with that said.... blue colorways >>>>>>>>>>>>red colorways. blue colorways are sooooo sick: space jams, militaries, true blues, chambrays, any white/caro or blk/caro, sport blue, i could go on and on.
pimp.gif

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom