Idea for the "Banned" 1s

They should stop retroing the Black/Red one's so damn much and give us the royal blue/black one's again in high top form...

^that.
smokin.gif

no pack please, and the banned 1s has that big ugly X on the heel, i mean im not fond of the jumpman there but ugh...btw when youre with your girl i dont think you should thinking bout sneakers lol

no pack please, and the banned 1s has that big ugly X on the heel, i mean im not fond of the jumpman there but ugh...btw when youre with your girl i dont think you should thinking bout sneakers lol

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Nice concept I always look at the 1's as a nice starting shoe for someone who's just jumping into the game... Doubt I would cop but that's what's up

No lie, I stared out with the BMP pack. I fell in love with both shoes with out me knowing anything about them and I bought a size 11.5 and Iam a size 9 cause I bought them at RD and the sold out quick. But yeah its a nice way to start but JB is overdoing it with these
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Nice concept I always look at the 1's as a nice starting shoe for someone who's just jumping into the game... Doubt I would cop but that's what's up

No lie, I stared out with the BMP pack. I fell in love with both shoes with out me knowing anything about them and I bought a size 11.5 and Iam a size 9 cause I bought them at RD and the sold out quick. But yeah its a nice way to start but JB is overdoing it with these
tired.gif

I actually like the whole concept of the ban 1s and may actually cop. Id rather Jb released the og colorway, or the black toes, but I may verywell pick up these. Its a good story and a cool concept (while maybe poorly executed)

I actually like the whole concept of the ban 1s and may actually cop. Id rather Jb released the og colorway, or the black toes, but I may verywell pick up these. Its a good story and a cool concept (while maybe poorly executed)

Back
Top Bottom