Ideas for Valentine's Day Ggfts for your girl

I already made her a bear from the build-a-bear place and added my voice and dressed it up since I know she likes little stuff like that. More ideas thatwon't make me file for bankruptcy..lol

Originally Posted by IX Is Tha Future

I already made her a bear from the build-a-bear place and added my voice and dressed it up since I know she likes little stuff like that. More ideas that won't make me file for bankruptcy..lol

ask for your man card back

Originally Posted by belle155

I already made her a bear from the build-a-bear place and added my voice and dressed it up since I know she likes little stuff like that. More ideas that won't make me file for bankruptcy..lol

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Thats more than enough

i did alot for my ex last. this year i dont even know what this broad is into for the most part. we go out all the time so valentine wknd prob wont be anydifferent. i need ideas myself
nerd.gif

I'm spending a few bills to go down to her school and send my lady to this full service day spa right off campus for about 8 hours worth of top notchtreatment. Pampering mines FTW
pimp.gif

mmm i might take that build a bear idea

i also need ideas for a night out like a romantic dinner.. any ideas, i'm in NYC, any help is appreciated
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Goodness

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

Like I say every year. Anything in these colored boxes is good enough.
Well hell, my girl name ain't Tiffany so them boxes ain't for her. She better have another thought coming shiiiiii.....I mean shoot.....
nerd.gif

My girl wants Maple fudge from Gertrude & Hawk and this build-a-bear..i told her i want gift cards
laugh.gif
tryna to save for my nikon d40
pimp.gif

I'm gonna prolly do chocolate covered strawberries, a build-a-bear and prolly some flowers..and definitely dinner..

Is it normal for girls to get their men v-day presents?

DearWinter219 wrote:

Well hell, my girl name ain't Tiffany so them boxes ain't for her. She better have another thought coming shiiiiii.....I mean shoot.....
nerd.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

DearWinter219 wrote:
vrp32tl wrote:
Like I say every year. Anything in these colored boxes is good enough.

nerd.gif

eyes.gif
Neither is mines.

Thats real...tiffanys is always a plus. My girl dont really like the usual chocolate and flowers deal so I get her the real gifts and I think I'll be askinfor a new pair this year.

Back
Top Bottom