Identify these Jordans please

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

oh those are the Air Jordan WastedMaterials. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

We calls those poop 

Oh, you found the new Air Jordan model.

It is the Jordan -1, it is made out of styrofoam.

Retails at $250.

dang. it's cold up in here. my buddy balls in them and said they're hella comfy, but doesn't know what they are. just tryin to help a brotha out haha.

I going to tell you what I tell my girl. Jordan 101 lesson ... if it aint a numbered jordan from 1- 23 its not Jordans...

Originally Posted by fijiloo

I going to tell you what I tell my girl. Jordan 101 lesson ... if it aint a numbered jordan from 1- 23 its not Jordans...
cool.  i going to ask you what i trying to find out.  can you tell me what SHOES are shown in that picture?

Originally Posted by tonjappr

Originally Posted by fijiloo

cool.  i going to ask you what i trying to find out.  can you tell me what SHOES are shown in that picture?
^ response + avy

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Those are actually kind of dope. I wouldnt wear them, but you can tell they're from the era when JB/Nike actually made Team Jordan its own original designs. Instead of just Frankenstein mash ups of the signature series.

Those remind me of the old Jumpman Trifecta, but i dont think its them.

Bunch of cornballs/lames here
30t6p3b.gif

OP just tell your boy to google the style number and the model should pop up.

Tag+Picture.jpg

Green number is style #

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Bunch of cornballs/lames here
30t6p3b.gif

OP just tell your boy to google the style number and the model should pop up.

Tag+Picture.jpg

Green number is style #

pimp.gif

Hey OP to each his own, Theyre ight, i wouldnt cop but its all on you b. IF you like'em rock the hell outta them

Back
Top Bottom