If 2k Hired This Guy To Improve Player's Faces.........AMAZING....NBA2K...

Ja's 2¢

formerly vcshoxj6
of course this is for the PC as these are download-able patches i.e. mods. The programmer dude rescanned the faces and redid them using 2k's bases andcurrent photos.
Look at MJ, Bynum, Tmac, even the cheerleaders, dude went all out.
sick.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
.......Damn Damn.
NOT FOR 56k As This Would Ether Your PC

wasn't able to view the pics because, my web browser warned me about the website having malware....

I guarantee you that 2k can easily do that but think about it. If they do that they just give away there biggest gimmick for 2k11 or 2k12. the 2k sports iscompany they improve the nba game little by little because TBH its a smart move because if they put all the big changes now what do we have to look forward tobesides new rosters.

NBA Live is ultra screwed now if 2K is putting this in
laugh.gif
. Looks like I may be buying 2K for the first time this year. They are just doing too much toignore. I love live but maybe if the demo blows my mind and there is always next year.

So will the 2K10 edition look like this?

3030324985_9dfae0d542_o.jpg

real talk im scrolling down n i stop and stare at chris pauls pic for like 5 minutes straight

u be getting lost in them joints, i dunno what girl would be able to resist him

n im referring to his eyes

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

real talk im scrolling down n i stop and stare at chris pauls pic for like 5 minutes straight

Sorry but I have to

Some of these are amazing.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Thay are all definitely improvements. You don't realize how much facial hair makes a difference until you see it side-to-side like that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

Sorry but I have to

jus think of those eyes gazing upon you in a passionate love making session
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom