If a girl wears a really tight outfit, do you... (pics pgs. 6 and 7)

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

usherplaylist is just a troll, Shaniqua is just clueless. Getting mad her is like getting mad at a child.

people get mad at their kids everyday
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

usherplaylist is just a troll, Shaniqua is just clueless. Getting mad her is like getting mad at a child.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dunks87

Who cares what they think? You know that you're not going home with anyone unless they want to make arts and crafts so...wear it.

what was done there...was seen
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

HAM CITY wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
point is the broad don't know better.

Did u craft this said dress together urself?
I believe pictorials are in order for us to give fair judgement.

I would hate for u to be wrongfully accused of something u are not.

I didn't ask for advice.  I asked for opinions. There's a difference. I also contribute to other threads, but nobody takes my advice, fam, so...

I'm really getting the hang of this Niketalk thing.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

My bottom lip begins to quiver, I ease the shaking with my upper row of teeth, and mutter dat mass.
laugh.gif
and you still got one of the best avys on here

You answered your own question.

Why are you caring what others perceive you as or what they think? What do they do for you in your life? You just do you and wear whatever you feel comfortable in, as long as you are comfortable in your own skin.

Ok, sounds like an interesting fitting dress. I could see why it could go south
laugh.gif
If you like the look, you might be better off just wearing a blouse with a pencil or A line skirt or something. Same idea, easier to get it to fit properly. Even if the bottom isn't too fitted, if you are uncomfortable wearing it, it is going to show. Like how I feel in formal business attire (hose, skirt, the works)
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

You answered your own question.

Why are you caring what others perceive you as or what they think? What do they do for you in your life? You just do you and wear whatever you feel comfortable in, as long as you are comfortable in your own skin.
For the most part, I am comfortable in everything I wear.  I tend to dress with class; however, I am wondering what a certain someone or a certain group of people would think if they saw me in this particular outfit.

if a chick wears a really tight outfit i quickly
nerd.gif
at the vagine area to see if i notice a camel's toe but thats just me

Originally Posted by Meangene4

People dont care what you wear. The way you act in the outfit is the way people are going to see you. So if you feel like a female michael cera thats how people are going to see you. Be you.
5f1chs.gif

Originally Posted by SShanique

automatically think she's a $!%@, trying too hard, has good fashion sense (if the outfit looks good), or what?
do guys think like girls? this is a girls line of thinking. im pretty sure they just see if the chick is hot or not

as an afterthought though, dont wear whatever outfit you plan on wearing. some guy will yell woohooh like ric flair and we will have another epic about how you knit him a condom or some +@*% and dont understand why he isnt calling you back
smh.gif

Okay, this is how it all went down. I walk for graduation in May. I'm not sure what we're supposed to wear but I presume a black dress. Anyway, my family is going to be there, and I plan to take them to eat afterward. Hopefully, I will have a job by then. I will either go to the restaurant where I worked or the Italian guy's restaurant. Either way, I need a dress! I searched online and found one. It's sold out, but I requested that they e-mail me when they get another P/S in. It's from the Kardashian line. Then after much thought, I pretty much decided this is not a graduation dress!!!  I think it would definitely say, "Trying too hard."

41tkX1TOPRL._SL105_.jpg

41MJ0BNxqpL._SL105_.jpg

This weekend I found a cheap but cute dress, tried it on and liked it.  I bought it.  I also bought shoes to go with it.  This is the dress.  I don't think this is a graduation or after-graduation dress either.  Do y'all think this would be appropriate for the occassion?  Of course, I would be wearing a cap and gown during graduation.

35cmxp3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom