If A Man Hits A Woman In Public Do You Guys Jump In Or Fall Back?

Some of yall are wildin thinkin your doing it! Man step up in these randoms personal business if you want to and you will just end up catching a fade like the female. People need to learn to mind they damn business.

I think the context is key. If you are walking down the street and some random guy is beating a woman to a pulp or trying to kidnap her like the girl in Philly, most people would step in and do something. If your mom or sister was walking down the street and someone randomly attacked her you would want someone to do something.

In the above scenarios I would take that risk of something happening to me over knowing that some girl got killed or kidnapped and then killed and I did nothing to prevent it.

If its clearly a domestic dispute, nah man.

Last edited:
i learned to fall back i had a gun pulled out on me for the same thing

The chick stayed on my street we where kinda of feeling each other but never took it any where

i came out side to see her boyfriend dragging her out his car by her hair i lost it and went over there

we where going at it when he feel and reach for his gun i had to duck behind his car

lucky for me my cousin was outside and had his gun cause i would have took some hot shells that night
mean.gif

why?

she is not going to do anything but stay with him

thats just wasted energy

if its not family or friends **** em

let the police handle that

trust if its in public its not the first time 

Lol @ if a man stops a girl from getting beat down, it's called "caping"

Yall amazing

Last edited:

Yall amazing

It is ....seen plenty get beat down or when the cops come the woman sides with the guy that smacked her *** up

Not catching a charge for a chick that subjects herself to abuse

Some of these battered women are damaged mentally and emotionally.

Some girl I know, was or should I say, still is with some dude who would beat her regularly, only reason the beatings stopped is because he got knocked for armed robbery after already doing a 5 year bid for something similar.

I've seen this girl friendzone and shut down a few different dudes trying to pursue her, because they weren't edgy enough, or were too clean cut for her liking :lol: One of them probably should've hit her with the elder Watson diggs, its ok, Michelle initially rejected Barrack like :lol: But I'm just like damn, because this is common. Some of these girls will hold down the dude who beats them regularly through thick and thin.

Makes you laugh at how stupid someone can be, but sympathetic at how stupid they can be as well.

Some of these battered women are damaged mentally and emotionally.

Some girl I know, was or should I say, still is with some dude who would beat her regularly, only reason the beatings stopped is because he got knocked for armed robbery after already doing a 5 year bid for something similar.

I've seen this girl friendzone and shut down a few different dudes trying to pursue her, because they weren't edgy enough, or were too clean cut for her liking
laugh.gif
One of them probably should've hit her with the elder Watson diggs, its ok, Michelle initially rejected Barrack like
laugh.gif
But I'm just like damn, because this is common. Some of these girls will hold down the dude who beats them regularly through thick and thin.

Makes you laugh at how stupid someone can be, but sympathetic at how stupid they can be as well.
yea it's really weird and I honestly think it comes from a lack of a father figure. not saying girls close w/ they fathers don't be in those relationships but I think the numbers are lower than the latter. 

This particular girl got a pretty bad situation with her pops.

Makes you feel bad though to an extent seeing people constantly shoot themselves in the foot, whenits obvious to everyone but them.

I tried giving her some advice on a friendly, not even trying to smash level. It fell on deaf ears, so I was just like screw it, I said my piece, it really wasnt nothing else to say after that.

Some homies and I were out chilling chilling in a parking next to Jack in the Crack when we kept hearing a thud. My homegirl looked and saw a dude hitting a girl so hard her head was hitting the passenger side window as the waited in the drive thru. Through the window you see her face was busted. My home girl pulled out the car and we found out she was preggers.

It started off as just 5 of us, but then after people saw what was going on the parking lot was full of folks, dude got pulled out his car and was sent to the ER. Car was totaled. They beat that dude for good 20mins.

it aint my business, and like op said, you dont know what lead up to him puttin his hands on her

its a sticky situation, but myob and mubu

Forget the possibility of getting shot or washed.

I think a lot of you with capes on are forgetting the legal repercussions that could possibly ensue. Are you ready to eff your life all the way up because you caught a case for throwing your cape on for some broad you don't even know? I'm straight on that, no thank you.

Imagine how bad every single L would feel every time a potential employer runs that background check. All because that one night you were Captain Save a Garden Tool.
Not that I disagree with the liability part but you're making it sound like the only women that fall victim to violence in public are hos that apparently aren't worth it.

Why such a low opinion of women?

Yall amazing

It is ....seen plenty get beat down or when the cops come the woman sides with the guy that smacked her *** up

Ok? That's not caping

I'm not stopping a girl from getting a busted lip because I want the yambs

Yall amazing

Ok? That's not caping

I'm not stopping a girl from getting a busted lip because I want the yambs

I think you have misunderstanding of the word caping.

If you are trying to save a chick from ANYTHING with or withouyt the intent of getting yambs is caping.

I wouldnt do ****. Intervene and I run the risk of getting in trouble for some ******** reason (i.e. I save her from a beating but accidentally puncture through her skin, or catching a charge from dude I saved her from).

Honestly you can provoke a guy to hit you and if you do you deserve it.

Last edited:
I said 99 times out of 100 I wouldn't and that there are so many variables as to why a situation like that would occur but man :lol:

Yall are dead set that it's the females fault all the time :lol:

I said 99 times out of 100 I wouldn't and that there are so many variables as to why a situation like that would occur but man :lol:

******* get away with too much just for having stank *****. Not on my watch. Not catching a charge for no weak ***** either. Not for no ***** that's dirtier than a pair of 2006 jordans.

One time I was in SF and saw a dude smacking this lady up in the alley. I yelled out, "YOOOOOO.... WTF!!!!!".... and you know what happened next? The chick yelled at me to stay out of it.
eyes.gif

Next time I'm just gonna turn away and mumble to myself, "So how bout those Lakers."

******* get away with too much just for having stank *****. Not on my watch. Not catching a charge for no weak ***** either. Not for no ***** that's dirtier than a pair of 2006 jordans.
I'll pray for your bitter soul.

One time I was in SF and saw a dude smacking this lady up in the alley. I yelled out, "YOOOOOO.... WTF!!!!!".... and you know what happened next? The chick yelled at me to stay out of it. :rolleyes

Next time I'm just gonna turn away and mumble to myself, "So how bout those Lakers."

:rofl:

I'll pray for your bitter soul.

Too bad praying to a false god won't do anything

Last edited:
I legit laughed at almost every post here. As for me, just look at my avi and that is all there is to it. Almost every person here has good points, and all humorous at that. Not my place to help the woman or man that got themselves in the situation in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom